Flights to Béjaïa: that’s why!
• Beautiful beaches, friendly people
• Blend of Berber and French architecture
• Opportunity to relax at one of the outdoor cafés with a view of the mountains, the port and the sea
• The gorgeous kasbah of Béjaïa
• Pic des Singes (Monkey Peak), home to many monkeys
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Bejaia
Cap CarbonThe magnificent bay in itself is worth booking a flight to Béjaïa. This Mediterranean port is located on the Gulf of Béjaïa in Algeria. The view from Cap Carbon is truly fantastic! Perched 225m above sea level on top of a promontory of Gouraya National Park, the 15-metre tall lighthouse is the centrepiece of many postcards from Béjaïa. This lighthouse is located at one of the highest elevations in the Mediterranean.
Cap Carbon is also the site of Pic des Singes (Monkey Peak), home to a colony of Barbary macaques. They have a craving for sweet things and do not think twice about stealing snacks from unsuspecting tourists. So be on your guard when hiking on winding trails through the mountains.
Sights: our top 3If you opt for a flight to Béjaïa, you also choose for the surprising natural environment and culture of Algeria. These are our 3 favourite spots:
1. Gouraya National Park. Thanks to its different beaches and cliffs, this national park is a very popular bathing site among locals. The park owes its name to the Gouraya Mountains and boasts a variety of wildlife. Its forests are inhabited by jackals and Barbary macaques.
2. Musée de Bordj Moussa. This archaeological museum is built on the foundations of a fortress constructed in the 16th century by the Spanish army. The fortress was in turn built on top of the ruins of ‘Palais de l’étoile’. The museum features an extensive collection of prehistoric objects found in the Ali Bacha cave, items dating from the Roman period and objects from the Hafsid dynasty (13e-16e century). It also boasts an interesting collection of African birds and insects as well as paintings by Algerian artists.
3. The kasbah of Béjaïa. The kasbah was constructed in the mid-12th century and borders the medina of Béjaïa. The kasbah is a blend of Spanish and Berber architecture and includes a fortress and a mosque. Throughout the years, the kasbah was occupied by the Spanish and the French, which explains the eclectic architecture. So book your flight to Béjaïa now and prepare to be surprised!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 20/11/17 bis zum 24/10/18. Abreise möglich vom 20/11/17 bis zum 24/10/18. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'Last Modified'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.