• A subtropical climate, deep-blue seas, pearl-white sands and gracious palm trees
• Paradise at a reasonable price
• A wide range of hotels: from charming guest houses to exclusive resorts
• A 30-kilometre-long coral reef
• Numerous water sports and challenging golf courses
The easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana looks a lot like paradise: white sands, turquoise waters, towering palm trees and glorious weather. Experience relaxation in the most Caribbean sense of the word and book a cheap flight to Punta Cana now!
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Punta Cana
Punta Cana: must-sees!Do you wonder why the Dominican Republic is so popular? Book your flight to Punta Cana now and see for yourself! I’m sure you have already heard about the enchanting landscape with soft sands and waving palm trees. But did you know that there are National Parks? And a reconstructed European village? You didn’t? Then keep on reading:
• From golden sands to swinging palm trees, Uvero Alto and Bavaro have it all! Situated in the (north)east of the Dominican Republic, these holiday resorts are the place to be for water sports enthusiasts. You can also play golf on one of Bavaro’s amazing golf courses. Book a flight to Punta Cana and perfect your golfing skills!
• Higüey boasts the most impressive cathedral of the Dominican Republic, the Basilica Catedral Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia, which can be seen from afar. The entire urban planning was designed to make all main streets meet in front of the cathedral.
• Located in the southeast of the Dominican Republic, Parque Nacional del Este is home to subtropical rainforests, Taíno caves and a wide diversity of bird species. This nature reserve also includes Saona Island covered in green forests, mangroves and heavenly beaches – or what else.
• Situated by the south coast, the charming fishing village of Bayahibe will definitely enchant you with its stunning fine white sands, magnificent scenic beauty and warm-hearted Caribbean atmosphere. It also offers a large range of sports and recreation facilities for water sports, diving and golf.
• Close to La Romana you can visit Altos de Chavón, a re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village. Construction began in 1976 and was completed in the early 1980s. Visit the theatre and the archaeological museum and stroll through cobbled streets and along charming squares. Curious? Then book your flight to Punta Cana now!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.
Flüge nach Punta Cana an folgenden Tagen
Brüssel (BRU) Punta Cana, Dominikanische Republik (PUJ)
|26/10/20 - 01/11/20|
|02/11/20 - 08/11/20|
|09/11/20 - 29/11/20|
|30/11/20 - 06/12/20|
|07/12/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 28/03/21|
|29/03/21 - 04/04/21|