Flights to Kittila: that’s why!
• The land of reindeer, huskies and the fabled northern lights
• The wonderful natural environment, covered in snow
• (Cross-country) skiing and snowboarding: there’s always snow in winter
• Santa Claus Village, home of Santa
• Snow Village, a village made of snow and ice
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Kittila-Lappland
Northern lightsIf you are travelling to the Nordic countries, you always hope to catch the northern lights, and rightly so. This green, swirling glow is exceptionally enchanting. But you must be lucky: it is possible to see the northern lights throughout winter, but you’re never sure you will see it, that is what makes it so special! Book your flights to Kittila, and go on a guided tour – a snowshoe hike or a husky ride – in the dark to hunt for the northern lights and you will experience an unforgettable fabled adventure.
Winter sportsLevi is the main winter sports area in Finland. You can practise the coolest winter sports here, including (cross-country) skiing and snowboarding. The ski resort boasts no less than 43 ski and snowboard slopes and 230 km of cross-country trails. No wonder it hosts high-profile winter events. Want to try something else, like ice karting, riding a fatbike or winter swimming? You can do so in Levi! There are also many winter activities for children, with entertainment, competitions, a ski school and a practice area. And there are numerous restaurants, bars and nightclubs for an interesting apres-ski scene.
One with natureA white landscape of lush nature, frosted forests and iced lakes stretches out before you and the ways it can be enjoyed in Lapland are endless: on foot, on snowshoes, on a sled pulled by huskies, in a sleigh pulled by reindeer, on a fast snow scooter, etc. Or what about ice fishing? Either way, you will experience a unique adventure. Book your flights to Kittila and revitalise.
Snow VillageHave you booked your flights to Kittila? Then prepare for a magical world… Covering an area of 20,000 square metres, the Snow Village is home to a snow hotel, where you can stay, an ice restaurant with ice bar, a romantic ice chapel to get married, etc. It also boasts many wonderful ice sculptures and ice art. Each year, around 20 million kilos of snow and 350,000 kilos of natural ice are used to build the snow village, which changes in shape, size and design year after year.
Santa Claus VillageAs Santa Claus was looking for a new place to live, the elves built Santa Claus Village in the Finnish city of Rovaniemi. Each day, you can go visit Santa Claus and take a picture with him. In his post office, you can write your own post cards next to the cosy fireplace and have the elves deliver them to your family and friends. Furthermore, you can go to Santa Park which features an elf school, a kitchen where Mrs. Claus decorates cookies, an ice bar, etc. and you can also go on a sleigh ride. A wonderful day for all ages!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 22/03/19 bis zum 03/11/19. Abreise möglich vom 22/03/19 bis zum 03/11/19. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.
Flüge nach Kittila-Lappland an folgenden Tagen
Brüssel (BRU) Kittila-Lappland, Finnland (KTT)
|16/12/19 - 22/12/19|
|23/12/19 - 29/12/19|| |
|30/12/19 - 02/02/20|| |
|03/02/20 - 01/03/20|
|02/03/20 - 08/03/20|