Flights to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg: that's why!
• The France, Germany and Switzerland Tripoint
• Art and culture in Basel
• Traditional charm in Mulhouse
• Shopping in the university city of Freiburg
• Amazing natural surroundings: the Alsace region, the Black Forest and the Swiss mountains
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg
BaselBasel is packed with museums. The city boasts about forty museums, including the famous Kunstmuseum Basel which features works of art by Van Gogh, Monet, Cézanne and Picasso. Stroll through the historical city centre and be amazed by the town hall on the market square, the Middle Bridge across the Rhine and the impressive Basel Minster cathedral. Furthermore, the streets in Basel are lined with shops - both traditional and designer boutiques - and feature several charming markets. Book your flight to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg now and discover the multi-faceted city of Basel.
MulhouseMulhouse also hosts several museums, including the automotive, railway and textile museums. The picturesque centre with its colourful facades and nice shops is lovely to stroll through. It has a signposted route which leads you past the city's most beautiful landmarks.
FreiburgThe wonderful city centre of Freiburg, Altstadt is a paradise for anyone who loves shopping and architecture. Modern shops perfectly blend in with the city's beautiful historical buildings. Enjoy one of the cheerful outdoor cafés with a view of the Freiburg Minster cathedral and soak up the student city's atmosphere. Furthermore, the centre is closed to cars; people in Freiburg ride their bike or take the tram!
Surrounded by natureBought your flights to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg? Then it's time to discover the impressive natural surroundings. In Mulhouse you can see the rolling hills of the Alsace, with its vineyards and forested areas along the Rhine. You will definitely see white storks in this area! Located nearby, the Vosges Mountains are an incredible forested and slightly more rugged area, perfect for hiking and cycling. Freiburg is the capital of the Black Forest which features about 1000 km of signposted routes where you can walk for hours along lakes, valleys, hills and waterfalls. Although the landscape surrounding Basel is rather hilly, the true Swiss mountains, such as the Jura Mountains, are never far away. A wonderful area in summer, a perfect snow destination in winter!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 22/03/19 bis zum 03/11/19. Abreise möglich vom 22/03/19 bis zum 03/11/19. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.
Flüge nach Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg an folgenden Tagen
Palma de Mallorca (PMI) Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, Frankreich (MLH)
|22/07/19 - 20/10/19|