Flights to Dole-Jura: that’s why!
• Vast stretches of unspoiled nature
• Hiking, cycling and skiing in the mountains
• Dole, a city packed with art and history
• Pure relaxation in the spa resorts
• Delicious gastronomy with Jura wine and Comté cheese
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Clermont-Ferrand
Nature paradiseThe name Jura is derived from the Celtic word for forest and it shows! Start packing and don’t forget your hiking shoes, because there are over 5000 kilometres of signposted walking routes which take you past the most wonderful spots. The hilly and vast green landscape is dotted with rocks, wells, waterfalls, fabled caves and refreshing lakes. There are plenty of ways to enjoy nature: cycling, mountain biking, horseback riding, climbing ... And in winter it is a wonderful ski resort!
The historical city of DoleThe elegant townhouses, convents and monasteries, and beautiful fountains reflect bygone times. A fun way to explore the charming city of Dole is the “Circuit du Chat Perché”, a route with wayfinding symbols which takes you to all landmarks of the city. One of the highlights is definitely the birthplace of Louis Pasteur which is now a museum. Book your flights to Dole-Jura now and be amazed!
Relaxation in the thermal bathsWith flights to Dole-Jura you will definitely be able to relax. Due to the saline content of the wells, the water is rich in minerals and perfect to treat joint problems for instance. There are several spa resorts, surrounded by a beautiful green environment: Salins-les-Bains, Divonne-les-Bains, Lons-le-Saunier and Luxeuil-les-Bains offer pure relaxation, nourishing your body and soul.
Cheese and wineWhen you think of France, cheese and wine immediately come to mind. The Jura wines are made from typical grape varieties from the region – Trousseau, Poulsard and Savagnin – but the Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes are also very popular here. You must try the ‘vin jaune' and 'vin de paille', a wine made from grapes that have been dried on straw. Another regional product is Comté cheese, a semi-hard cheese produced according to traditional methods and controlled by strict regulations. For example, only milk from Montbéliarde or French Simmental cows is permitted and each cow must have at least 1 hectare of pasture. With flights to Dole-Jura you can try these regional delicacies.
In the areaWith flights to Dole-Jura you are just a stone’s throw away from two large cities: Dijon and Besançon are only a one-hour drive away. Famous for the mustard, Dijon is certainly worth a visit. Palais des Ducs, half-timbered houses, Notre-Dame, botanical gardens, Saturday market … It has so much to offer! Besançon’s main landmark is the citadel. It boasts several museums, an aquarium and even a zoo. Besançon is also called ‘the capital of watchmaking’ with beautiful clocks and watches having been made there since 1793. Time to visit this city!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 22/03/19 bis zum 03/11/19. Abreise möglich vom 22/03/19 bis zum 03/11/19. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.