• The legendary palace of Knossos
• Bars and night clubs in Hersonissos if you like to party
• Wonderful coastlines and coves
• Impressive mountain scenery
• Picturesque villages and the typically Cretan way of life
The charming island of Crete with its Greek hospitality, pleasant climate, delightful pavement cafés, olives and raki enchants both beach lovers and culture buffs as well as people looking for peace and party animals. Book your flight to Crete-Heraklion today and you will be welcomed with open arms by the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean.
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Kreta-Chania
Flights to Heraklion: must-sees!
HeraklionA flight to Heraklion brings you to Crete's capital and beating heart in no time. Heraklion is an intriguing mix of old and new. Visit the Church of Saint Titus and the Cathedral of Saint Minas reflecting the splendour of the Greek Orthodox church. Stroll through the pedestrian-only streets and explore the Venetian Koules Fortress by the port. Visit one of the numerous museums or sink into a sofa at one of the many charming pavement cafes the city boasts.
KnossosThe Minoan Palace of Knossos is located 5 kilometres from Heraklion. The largest, most visited and most impressive excavation of Crete is an absolute must-visit while you’re on holiday in Crete! Book a flight to Heraklion and get to know the glory of the Minoan culture.
HersonissosHersonissos is the place to be for a vibrant holiday on Crete. No matter how late your flight arrives, you can always go clubbing as Hersonissos offers parties 24 hours a day. During the day you can enjoy a pool party, lay back in a lounger or have a drink at a pavement café. In the evening you can try the delicious Greek cuisine. The streets smell of fresh seafood and all sorts of herbs. And at night, the port turns into an international nightlife hub. The myriad bars and night clubs cater to all age groups until the Greek sun rises…
It is also a great place for shopping lovers. The three-kilometre-long shopping street features shops that are open 7 days a week until midnight! Soak up the local atmosphere in the many side streets and alleys packed with original shops and picturesque corners.
Authentic Cretan villagesCrete is mainly known for its bustling seaside resorts like Hersonissos, Aghios Nikolaos, Heraklion and Rethymno. But the island has many other beautiful villages to offer which have maintained their own authentic atmosphere. Have you heard about the picturesque village of Sissi? Situated along the northeast coast of Crete between the famous seaside resorts of Malia and Aghios Nikolaos, it is backed by a beautiful hilly landscape with olive trees. Rent a car and explore even more Cretan villages including Analipsi with a Greek Orthodox church as its beating heart. The colours of the church, white and blue, and the sea in the background offer a beautiful setting during your wonderful trip to Greece.
Book your flight to Crete now and discover the favourite island of the Greek gods!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.
Flüge nach Kreta-Chania an folgenden Tagen
Brüssel (BRU) Kreta-Chania, Griechenland (CHQ)
|21/09/20 - 04/10/20|
|05/10/20 - 18/10/20|
|19/10/20 - 25/10/20|| |