• Long stretches of sand, characteristic creeks, breathtaking lagoons
• Overwhelming mountain scenery
• The untouched Samariá and Imbros gorges
• The old capital Chania
• The lively tourist resort of Rethymno
The charming island of Crete with its Greek hospitality, pleasant climate, delightful pavement cafés, olives and raki enchants both beach lovers and culture buffs as well as people looking for peace and party animals. Book your flight to Crete-Chania today and you will be welcomed with open arms by the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean.
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Kreta-Heraklion
Flights to Chania: must-sees!
ChaniaChania is Crete’s most beautiful city and the island’s second largest city after Heraklion. Along the quay of the picturesque harbour you can find many old Venetian houses. At the end of the Venetian sea wall, the lighthouse offers a breathtaking view of the sea, the harbour entrance and the city. Make sure you have dinner at one of the restaurants along the waterfront! It is lovely to stroll through the maze of narrow streets packed with charming boutiques. In addition to its delightful city centre, Chania also boasts beautiful stretches of sand.
Our cheap flights to Chania allow you to get a taste of the typically Cretan atmosphere in Crete's former capital or to relax on the golden sands in no time.
RethymnoBook a cheap flight to Chania through TUI fly and travel back in time strolling through the narrow streets of the old city of Rethymno. The Ottoman and Venetian influences are still clearly visible in this lively and touristy city, e.g. the impressive Fortezza. This large Venetian fortress towers over the historical centre and offers a wonderful view of the entire city. The city is also dotted with tall minarets and Ottoman houses with wooden balconies. A warren of narrow streets and cheerful squares with Cretan folk music create a typical atmosphere. At the end of your walk through the inner city go to the Venetian harbour and enjoy the waterfront lined with pavement cafés, bars and restaurants.
Hiking through the gorges of CreteCrete boasts the longest, narrowest and most beautiful gorge of Europe, the Samariá Gorge! A jaw-dropping experience for anyone who is up for a good hike of about 18 kilometres. The smaller Imbros Gorge (8 km) is also highly recommended for hikers and nature lovers. Want to discover the beauty of the white mountains (Lefka Ori) and Crete’s unspoiled wildlife? Book a flight to Chania now and put on your hiking shoes!
Crete’s most wonderful beachesThe West of Crete is a paradise for beach lovers. Its magnificent coastline boasts long stretches of sand and pebbles, characteristic creeks and breathtaking lagoons. In the marvellous Balos Lagoon just off Gramvousa Island, you imagine yourself in the Maldives! Some other must-visits are: the long sweep of sand at Falassarna beach (Chania), the beach of Elafonisi stretching for several kilometres and the more peaceful Kedrodasos beach popular with naturists.
Book your flight to Chania now and discover the favourite island of the Greek gods!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.