Flights to Samos: that’s why!
• A lush green island laced with magnificent hiking trails
• Lovely sandy and pebbly beaches
• Charming villages and delightful harbours
• A cultural must: the archaeological museum in Samos Town.
• World-famous sweet dessert wine
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Samos
Unspoiled beaches and lively seaside resortsWith a 160-km coastline, Samos is surrounded by splendid stretches of sand and pebbles. Its beaches range from pure and quiet to popular and vibrant. Kokkari beach is a favourite among windsurfers, while Votsalakia beach is lined with traditional tavernas. Kerveli beach is located on a peaceful green bay and the beaches of Megalo Seitani and Mikro Seitani are so remote they can only be reached on foot. Flights to Samos bring you to the beach of your preference.
Hiker’s paradiseThe island of Samos is steeped in natural beauty. Right next to the seaside resort of Kokkari, the natural area of Mana is laced with hiking trails where you can spend hours enjoying the surroundings. You can also go on beautiful hikes in the Valley of the Nightingales near Aidonia. The Potami Waterfalls near Karlovassi are another wonderful must-see. To get there, you must walk on rugged ground and even cross water, so prepare yourself before you go on this journey! If you fancy a climb, you should go to Kerkis, the island’s highest mountain. The 12-kilometre walk to the top will immediately be forgotten as soon as you take in the wonderful view at a height of 1440 metres.
Cultural activities in Samos TownThe island’s capital boasts a boulevard lined with restaurants and tavernas where it is lovely to take a stroll, as well as a shopping street where you will certainly spot a nice souvenir. The old part of town, Vathy, is located higher and has more of a traditional village feel with its maze of narrow, winding streets where you enjoy getting lost. The cultural highlight of Samos Town is the archaeological museum with the impressive 5-metre-high kouros statue, a must-see for anyone who has booked flights to Samos.
Back to ancient times in PythagoreioPythagoreio is a charming tourist port that was named after the Greek father of mathematics, Pythagoras, born on Samos. Buzzing with beaches goers and summer fun, it also boasts many relics from ancient times: the Roman baths, the Byzantine castle and the hilltop Monastery of Panagia Spiliani, partly built inside a cave, to name but a few. Located a few kilometres outside the city centre of Pythagoreio, the ruins of the temple of Hera are a must-visit. Flights to Samos bring history back to life!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 20/11/17 bis zum 24/10/18. Abreise möglich vom 20/11/17 bis zum 24/10/18. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'Last Modified'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.