Flights to Santorini: that’s why!
• Pure romance on this idyllic Greek island
• Perhaps the most breathtaking sunsets in the world
• Wonderful mix of nature and culture
• A picture postcard destination, the caldera being its most photographed sight
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Santorini
Charming villagesSantorini boasts plenty of picturesque villages with narrow streets, white houses featuring blue roofs, and typical taverns. Examples include Oia and Imerovigli, full of charm and built on steep cliffs, which guarantees breathtaking sunsets. Fira, the island’s capital, has an equally spectacular location. It has numerous bars, restaurants, shops and museums. With a flight to Santorini, all this is within your reach.
BeachesFrom the popular black beaches of Kamari and Perissa to the peaceful beaches of Koloumbos and Agios Georgios, Santorini will appeal to every beach lover. Particularly remarkable is Red Beach, which is worth photographing thanks to its reddish sand and red rocks lining the beach. Do not expect to find vast golden beaches here; instead you will see rugged coves in a dramatically beautiful setting.
The calderaSantorini’s caldera or sunken crater provides a view of the sleeping volcano and is the site of villages such as Oia and Fira. The caldera features a few islets shaped by volcanic eruptions which can be reached by boat. You can bathe in hot springs on the island of Kameni, and the wonderful panorama from Manolas on the island of Therasia is definitely worth the climb.
Archaeological sitesWhat was once a Minoan settlement destroyed by a volcanic eruption, is now one of Santorini’s most impressive sights. In Akrotiri, sometimes called the Greek Pompeii, you can follow the route across covered Minoan ruins that have been exceptionally well preserved. History buffs will also be interested in the archaeological site of Ancient Thera on top of Messavouno hill. It includes houses built around an ‘agora’ (marketplace), a theatre, a temple … and a wonderful panorama.
WineThe Mediterranean climate and volcanic soil make Santorini an excellent wine- producing area. The island is dotted with vineyards, and you can visit several wineries and taste wine, of course. There is even a wine museum! The white Assyrtiko grape variety is grown here abundantly. These grapes are dried in the sun to make vinsanto, a sweet dessert wine. Another good reason for booking a flight to Santorini …
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 15/05/18 bis zum 03/04/19. Abreise möglich vom 15/05/18 bis zum 03/04/19. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.