Flights to Lamezia Terme: that’s why!
• One of Italy’s most beautiful coastlines
• Wonderful beaches, green mountains
• Medieval towns, authentic villages
• Cultural treasures from different eras
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Lamezia Terme
Flights to Lamezia Terme: must-sees!Italy’s toe is home to the country’s best-kept secret: the Calabria region with Lamezia Terme Airport. Book a flight to Lamezia Terme and discover the beautiful landscape along the coast and in the mountains, one of Italy’s most wonderful coastlines dotted with breathtaking beaches and bays and a green region boasting medieval towns and traditional villages. Rent a car and explore the unspoiled roads and many cultural gems!
PizzoWhen travelling to Calabria, you should definitely visit Pizzo! This medieval seaport is one of the most beautiful and famous towns in the province of Vibo Valentia. It is located on a high cliff, 56 metres above the Tyrrhenian Sea. It is lovely to stroll through the historical city centre’s narrow alleyways and along its cheerful squares. A definite must-try: 'Tartufo di Pizzo', a chocolate truffle ice cream to be found at one of the numerous gelatarias! Other important attractions include the cave church of Piedigrotta, the baroque church of San Giorgio, the numerous ‘palazzi’ and the vibrant Piazza Spuntone square where you can marvel at the impressive Aragonese castle. Fancy some delicious ice cream? Then book your flight to Calabria now and treat your taste buds!
TropeaPerched on a rocky promontory about 42 metres above the sea, Tropea is called the Pearl of Calabria for a good reason. The most beautiful city of the Tyrrhenian coast, Tropea is surrounded by cliffs and wonderful sands. The narrow streets with ancient arched gates are packed with numerous historical buildings, boutiques as well as cheerful bars, cafés and restaurants. Enjoy the local specialities made with the famous sweet 'red onion' from Tropea. Book your cheap flight to Calabria and discover everything this gem has to offer!
Capo VaticanoBook a flight to Lamezia Terme and you will be enjoying a magnificent sunset before you know it. Capo Vaticano boasts one of the most mesmerising panoramic views in the world. When the skies are clear, you can see the Stromboli volcano and even catch a glimpse of Mount Etna. It is blessed with the most wonderful beaches and secluded coves of the region. At night you can enjoy a unique sunset.
National parksCalabria also offers some magnificent national parks, a paradise for nature lovers. Put on your hiking shoes and discover Aspromonte National Park featuring countless crags and waterfalls.
Are you a beach, nature and culture lover? Do not wait any longer and book your flight to Lamezia Terme.
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 15/05/18 bis zum 03/04/19. Abreise möglich vom 15/05/18 bis zum 03/04/19. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.