• The world-famous Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• The rich, historical background and Roman architecture
• A unique piece of nature on the Adriatic coast
• Long stretches of sand gently sloping into the clear blue water, interspersed with rugged coves
Split, a unique piece of nature on the Adriatic Coast with long stretches of sand gently sloping into clear blue water, interspersed with rugged coves. A small piece of heaven on earth indeed. In addition to beautiful beaches, Split also has a rich historical past to be discovered by means of its Roman architecture. The most important sight is the world-famous and UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace, which has developed into the heart of the city of Split throughout the centuries. Seize the opportunity to discover Split and book your flight to Split today through tuifly.be
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Split
Gems along the Adriatic CoastSplit is home to some beautiful gems. The village of Podgora for example boasts beautiful avenues with exotically scented trees, Mount Biokovo, Roscici Hill and many other sights. It is also the perfect location to practise several water sports. Makarska is a lively and picturesque seaside town located in a bay between two peninsulas. It is so nice to leisurely stroll along the long promenade lined with palm trees. Or you can visit the Franciscan monastery from the 17th century. In addition, nearby islands are easy to reach from Split! The oldest city in Croatia founded by the Croats themselves, Sibenik is home to the beautiful St Jacob's Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Thanks to TUI fly’s cheap flights, the picturesque town of Sibenik is within your reach as well.
Tranquillity and authenticityLooking for a peaceful holiday in the middle of fragrant pine forests? Then Brela is the place to be! Long stretches of pebbly beaches for beach lovers and mountainous countryside for nature enthusiasts. Brela has something to offer for everybody. Podstrana is a small seaside village where time seems to have stood still. Feast your eyes and cycle or stroll along the many historical and cultural UNESCO-listed monuments.
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.