• A Moroccan port with Spanish roots
• Splendid beaches by the Mediterranean Sea
• Famous for its handmade coral jewellery
• Nature reserve perfect for hiking
Al Hoceima has everything it takes to become a popular holiday destination. The city is nestled in a sheltered bay, boasts wonderful beaches and features sublime scenery of green hills full of olive groves. Book your flights to Al Hoceima now and discover this Spanish-looking Moroccan city!
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Al Hoceima
Relaxing on the beachAl Hoceima’s main attraction? Its heavenly sun-drenched beaches! Plage Quemado is centrally located and equipped with all amenities, Cala Bonita is smaller but definitely lives up to its name (“Beautiful cove”), Plage Sfiha is located more to the south and provides a view of the small rocky island Peñón de Alhucemas … plenty of choice with a flight to Al Hoceima. Do you fancy stretching your legs? Stroll along the harbour, where you can see local fishermen moor their boats with their catch of the day.
Morocco with a Spanish touchAl Hoceima was founded by the Spanish in 1926 and only developed as a Moroccan city after the country’s independence in 1956. And it shows. Spanish-looking houses, a Catholic church, a Spanish school and street names sounding more Spanish than Moroccan … Even the most typical Spanish tradition, the siesta, is maintained here.
Hiking paradiseAl Hoceima National Park, one of the hidden gems of Morocco with a variety of wildlife, is an amazing location for hiking and mountain biking. You can go on guided multi-day treks, where you sleep in local cottages in the Berber villages scattered throughout the park. The nature reserve also features limestone cliffs which form an impressive coastline. With a bit of luck, you can see dolphins leaping out of the water!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.