• Ideal to relax or spend time with your family
• An extensive coastline dotted with romantic bays, white sands and natural harbours
• A green landscape with protected, still untouched nature
• A vibrant nightlife at Ciutadella and Mahón (mainly in July and August)
• Amazing walking and cycling trails
Menorca is often perceived as Mallorca's little sister, but it is so much more than that! It is an exceptional island boasting magnificent beaches, secluded coves, natural harbours and still untouched nature. Let yourself be pleasantly surprised and book cheap flights to Menorca now!
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Menorca
Menorca’s highest point (and highlight)Magnificent beaches, romantic coves and historic cities with cheerful harbours. The most eastern island of the Balearic archipelago, Menorca is completely flat except for the Monte Toro: the island’s highest point. From the summit you have a 360-degree view of the island. Menorca is much more peaceful and authentic, and surprisingly green, compared to Mallorca and Ibiza. The main ingredients for a relaxing holiday in the sun. After a two-hour flight you land at Mahón airport. From here you can get to Cala’n Bosch, Son Bou and Punta Prima in no time.
Menorca’s “Calas”, an oasis of tranquillity…Take a break from busy everyday life and indulge yourself in the harmonious beauty of nature. Menorca is brimming with amazing coves (“Calas”) and secluded beaches, rocky coastlines and green hills. You can enjoy the glorious sunshine here and relax to the peaceful rhythm of the Med.
Beach holiday at Cala’n BoschLocated on the westernmost tip of Menorca, Cala'n Bosch boasts two beautiful small sweeps of sand sheltered by rocky bays. You can sunbathe or go swimming in complete peace and quiet, and even rent a sunshade and loungers. One of the most eye-catching sights is the beautiful harbour. The central point of Cala’n Bosch, it is the place where locals meet up. Go to one of the restaurants at the harbour and try the specialty of Menorca, Caldereta de Langosta, a lobster stew. Book your cheap flights to Menorca now and find peace in this important holiday resort.
Go diving in Son BouJust a 20-minute drive away from the airport is Son Bou. Located on the south coast of Menorca, this small holiday resort has the longest sweep of sand of the island. Its clear waters are perfect for diving and snorkelling.
Cycling on MenorcaBook your flight to Menorca and get on your bike! The island being flat and boasting quiet lanes, it is a favourite among cyclists. Moreover, biking is the best way to discover the scenic beauty of this green island. The island was rightly declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1993.
Culture and fun in the 2 biggest citiesLocated in the south-east of Menorca, the capital of Mahón is packed with history. You can visit numerous historical buildings, old townhouses and wonderful squares. The eye-catching baroque Sant Francesc Church, Plaça Constitució square and Teatro Principal, one of the oldest opera houses in Spain, are must-sees. Mahón is also famous for its natural harbour. The quay stretches for several kilometres and is packed with bars and night clubs.
Located on the other side of the island, Ciutadella is the second largest city. The charming centre is home to several old monuments, stately palaces and beautiful boutiques in medieval-looking streets. The old cemetery of Naveta d’es Tudóns is definitely worth a visit. The delightful harbour boasting cheerful pavement cafés and Castell de Sant Nicolau is a great must-see as well.
Book your flight to Menorca now and discover this beautiful island!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.