• Lovely golden stretches of sand fringed with hundreds of palm trees
• A completely different world at the colourful souks
• Countless springs surrounded by palm trees, olive trees and fruit trees
• Golf courses for novice and experienced golfers
• Dotted with white houses and farms
Djerba is a mythical and fascinating island with a thousand and one wonders. Houmt El Souk, Midoun, Hara Kbira, Hara Sghira, Guellala and many other villages boast countless architectural gems, all kinds of craftwork and a varied cuisine. Djerba is waiting to be discovered by you! Do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity and book your cheap flight to Djerba now with TUI fly.
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Djerba
OdysseusLegend has it that the history of Djerba starts with Odysseus, the hero of the Odyssey.
On his way back from Troy after the Trojan War, he stranded on an island he didn’t want to leave after discovering the lotus drink there. That island is said to be Djerba and the lotus drink ‘Lagmi’, a local palm wine. Want to discover the lovely lotus drink, just like Odysseus? Then book your flight to Djerba now with TUI fly.
Borj El KebirLocated on the waterfront in Houmt El Souk is the 13th-century Borj el Kebir fort. In the 15th century, it was strengthened by the Spanish and between 1560 and 1570 it was developed by the notorious pirate warrior Dragut into the enormous fort you can still see today. Thoroughly renovated in 1968, it now houses an archaeological museum. Between the fort and the harbour, you can see a small obelisk which evokes the pyramid of skulls Dragut erected after his victory over the Christian sailors.
Hara Sghira / El GhribaHara Sghira is an old Jewish settlement which is still home to a small Jewish community. It boasts El Ghriba synagogue, one of the major landmarks on the island. The oldest of Northern Africa, this synagogue is a pilgrimage site for Jews from all over the world and houses one of the oldest Torahs. On this location a stone is said to have dropped out of heaven and many miracles are said to have occurred here. Although it has been a sacred place for over 1400 years, the current building dates from 1920.TUI fly offers you the unique opportunity to discover Djerba. Book your flights to Djerba right away.
Flamingo IslandThis peninsula in the north of Djerba is the home of pink flamingos during winter. You can watch elegant flamingos or swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters. Want to see the stand of flamingos? Then book your flights to Djerba right away on TUIfly.be.
Djerba Explore ParkLocated in Midoun, this theme park offers a blend of culture, history, recreation and entertainment. In the Lalla Hadria Museum, a unique collection of over 1000 pieces tells you the story of 13 centuries of Tunisian art and history. You become acquainted with local customs including pottery, weaving, olive oil production and the typical houses of Djerba, the Menzels, in the heritage section. And the crocodile park boasts no less than 400 crocodiles! Do not miss out on this opportunity and book your flights to Djerba via TUI fly right away.
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.
Flüge nach Djerba an folgenden Tagen
Brüssel (BRU) Djerba, Tunesien (DJE)
|12/10/20 - 18/10/20|
|19/10/20 - 08/11/20|
|09/11/20 - 13/12/20|
|14/12/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 28/03/21|
|29/03/21 - 04/04/21|