Tickets to Kayseri: this is why!
• Gateway to the enchanting city of Cappadocia
• Historic monuments, mausoleums and museums
• At 20 km from the major archaeological site of Kültepe
• Ski resort on Mount Erciyes
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Kayseri
Flights to Kayseri: must-sees!
CappadociaIf you fly to Kayseri, you will certainly like to travel a little further to delightful Cappadocia. The landscape was created by volcanoes some 40,000 million years ago. The result is breath-taking and has quite rightfully been included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Cappadocia should be on everyone’s bucket list!
The citadelThe citadel is an absolute must-see for anyone who visits Kayseri. It was built by the Byzantines in the 6th century and finished by the Seljuqs in the 13th century. Today, a shopping centre can be found within the fortifications, where quite a lot of jewellers have established their businesses.
Hunat Hutan Mosque and Burunguz MosqueIn Kayseri, two mosques stand out: the elegant Burunguz Mosque and the somewhat more stout Hunat Hutan Mosque. The latter also includes a Koran school that houses an ethnographic museum. Traditional costumes, weapons and coins from Central Anatolia are on display there.
Archaeological MuseumVisitors of Kayseri who are also history buffs will certainly want to visit the small archaeological museum. The museum displays ceramics and sculptures from the era of the Hittites.
BazaarYou will find the “Bazaar” in the medieval centre of Kayseri. A multitude of different things are sold here, but rugs are the most popular by far! This is the place to go if you want to have a taste of the authentic Turkish atmosphere.
Pinarbasi ParkAre you in need of relaxation and rest? In that case the Pinarbasi Park is an excellent choice. It’s also a place where you can cultivate your love of art, as it features quite a lot of sculptures. Book your flight to Kayseri now and enjoy!
Must-sees nearbyA ticket to Kayseri is a good idea for ski lovers as well. Mount Erciyes with its ski resort is situated at 25 km south of Kayseri.
If you travel some 20 km to the north-east, you will find Kültepe, a major archaeological site with existing excavations. A historical must-see!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 05/03/18 bis zum 24/10/18. Abreise möglich vom 05/03/18 bis zum 24/10/18. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.
Flüge nach Kayseri an folgenden Tagen
Lüttich (LGG) Kayseri, Türkei (ASR)
|26/03/18 - 01/04/18|| |
|02/04/18 - 01/07/18|
|02/07/18 - 02/09/18|
|03/09/18 - 21/10/18|