• A lovely, sunny climate and beautiful white beaches
• The trendy Art Deco District in South Beach
• A paradise for divers and lots of possibilities to practice water sports
• Spotting alligators in the Everglades
• Fort Lauderdale with its extensive network of canals, the ‘Venice of America’
Sun, sea, beach, rich wildlife, heavenly islands, cultural heritage, trendy cities, etc. Book your flights to Miami here and discover everything the state of Florida has to offer! TUI fly takes you to the Sunshine State, where the sun shines all year round.
Tipps für Ihren Aufenthalt in Miami
Flights to Miami: must-dos!• Parading along South Beach
Book your flights to Miami and hurry to South Beach, known among the locals as SoBe, the trendiest and most bustling part of the city. Beautiful beaches, the Art Deco District with amazing buildings from the 1930s and a legendary night life scene. To see and be seen, that is what this city is about!
• Chilling in Coconut Grove
Charming Coconut Grove is the oldest inhabited part of Miami. There is a relaxed atmosphere with cosy outdoor cafés, local shops, delicious restaurants and green parks.
• Spotting wildlife in the Everglades
The figures: Everglades National Park is about 20 times bigger than Belgium with more than 400 bird species and 125 different fish species. However, the main reason you come here is to spot alligators! You can go hiking, canoeing, biking, but the most exciting way to explore the Everglades is with a typical airboat.
• Boating in Fort Lauderdale
A flight to Miami also takes you to the Venice of America: Fort Lauderdale is a great holiday place with its network of canals – anyone fancy a gondola ride? –, its beautiful beaches and lovely boulevard. Las Olas Boulevard is full of atmosphere and boasts restaurants, art galleries and especially small local shops.
• Enjoy the ultimate holiday experience on The Keys
The Keys are a chain of islands, connected with each other by bridges. This in itself is impressive! The landscape features tropical palm trees, azure lagoons, the deep blue water of the ocean and lush fauna and flora. Snorkelling at Key Largo, nipping cocktails in a beach bar at Islamorada and soaking in the Caribbean atmosphere at Key West: sounds a lot like paradise, doesn’t it?
• Shopping at Aventura Mall
If you love shopping, you can easily spend an entire day here. Aventura Mall, north of Miami, includes more than three hundred shops and a wide range of restaurants to restore your energy half-way through your shopping spree. This mall is considered one of the five most important shopping malls of the USA. From Geox to Gucci, from Foot Locker to Fendi, shops are generally open until 9.30 pm. Make sure to stop by Bloomingdale's and Macy's as well!
* Preise pro Person, Hinflug, einschließlich der Flughafensteuern. Buchungen möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Abreise möglich vom 07/11/19 bis zum 08/11/20. Die zu diesen Sonderpreisen angebotenen Flugtickets sind beschränkt erhältlich. Die Sonderaktion gilt nur, solange der Vorrat reicht. Diese Angebotsliste wird regelmässig aktualisiert. Den Zeitpunkt der letzten Aktualisiering finden Sie untenstehend neben 'zuletzt bearbeitet'. Tickets zu diesen Minimumpreisen sind daher immer begrenzt verfügbar und nur solange der Vorrat reicht. Danach können höhere Preise gelten.