TUI FLY VOUCHER
Was your flight cancelled due to the consequences of the coronavirus? In that case you will receive a TUI fly voucher.
Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, we are currently living in exceptional times. This is a situation that has unprecedented consequences. That’s why we were forced to cancel a lot of flights. We regret the enormous impact of the coronavirus, but will be glad to welcome you on one of our flights in the near future.
Thank you for your trust.
Who is entitled to the TUI fly voucher?
If your flight was cancelled due to the coronavirus, you will receive a TUI fly voucher by way of compensation for the cancellation. The vouchers will be issued for booked TUI fly flights when canceled by TUI fly due to corona reasons. You will receive a voucher with a value that equals the amount paid by you by way of compensation for the cancellation. We will contact you in this respect.
How can I request a refund?
After you received the voucher, you can submit a request for a refund via this link. You should take into account a processing time of approximately 6 weeks, due to the large number of requests. In the meantime, you can still book and pay for a holiday with your voucher. Your voucher will only be effectively cancelled upon reimbursement. Attention: a refund is only possible if you have not yet used the voucher.
What is the term of validity of the voucher?
The TUI fly voucher is valid for one year. This voucher may only be used for payment of TUI fly tickets from the offer that is available at the time of the new booking.
- Reception and use of this voucher shall be considered as acceptance of the voucher and of the applicable terms and conditions of use.
- This voucher may only be used for (partial) payment in case of booking one or several flights from the offer of TUI Airlines Belgium N.V. as available at the time of the new booking.
- The voucher for the total amount of the trip is provided to the passenger-main booker in the name and for the account of the passenger-main booker and their travel companions.
- This voucher is personal, cannot be transferred to third parties.
- This voucher’s value is limited to the amount actually paid by the passenger.
- In case you spend less than the amount of the voucher, you will retain the remainder of the voucher’s value. The issue date and the expiry date of the initially issued voucher remain applicable. In case you spend more than the amount of the voucher, you must pay the difference of the actual amount spent and the voucher’s value.
- It is illegal to copy, counterfeit, duplicate and/or reproduce this voucher in any way. In case of suspected misuse, TUI fly reserves the right to refuse the voucher as a means of payment and report this to the police.
- This voucher and the corresponding terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. The courts of the legal district of Brussels, with territorial competence for Zaventem, have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this voucher.
TUI fly tickets via the TUI fly website
Did you book TUI fly tickets directly via the TUI fly website? You will receive your voucher by e-mail. You need not contact us yourself.
TUI fly tickets directly from TUI
Did you book TUI fly tickets directly via a TUI shop? You will receive your voucher by e-mail. You need not contact us yourself.
TUI fly tickets via another provider
As long as you booked a flight for which TUI fly is the operating airline, you are entitled to a voucher. Your travel agency can give you more information about this voucher.
Change your TUI fly flight free of charge
The situation changes almost every day, also for us. That’s why we want to adopt a flexible attitude. That’s why we enable you to change your flight free of charge. You can for instance postpone it or choose a different destination. Click here for all information about the free cancellation of your flight.