• The historic city of Turin for history and culture lovers
• Shopping in Turin, with open-air markets and luxury boutiques
• Looking for the source of the Po river in the Alps
• Walking and cycling in an overwhelming natural environment
• The vineyards surrounding Alba
Turin, flanked by the Alps: the ideal setting for wonderful walks in the mountains or bicycle rides through mysterious valleys. The shopping paradise Turin, once upon a time the first capital of the kingdom of Italy and currently the home base of Fiat.
Or how about a glass of delicious wine? Barolo and Barbaresco wines are both produced in the region around Alba. Buy a cheap TUI fly ticket, and you will soon be enjoying la dolce vita!
Tips for your stay in Turin
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Turin on the following days
Marrakech (RAK) Turin, Italy (TRN)
|31/08/20 - 06/09/20|
|07/09/20 - 27/09/20|
|28/09/20 - 04/10/20|
|09/11/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 28/03/21|