Flights to Brac: that’s why!
• Croatia’s most mountainous island, blessed with a very diverse scenery
• The coastline is dotted with coves and small beaches
• The famous Zlatni Rat Beach near the seaside resort of Bol
• Guaranteed sunny weather, perfect for snorkelling, windsurfing or other water sports
Tips for your stay in Brac
Wine for everyone’s enjoymentBol is the oldest city of the island and is especially known for its delicious wines. You can savour the different wines in a wine tasting bar. Some wines are only produced in a very limited edition. A must-try! With a flight to Brac, wine tasting bars are yours for the choosing.
Sun, sea and beachBol is also one of the best places at the Adriatic Coast to go surfing and kite surfing. Each year, several international competitions take place there. Brac has more than 2,700 hours of sunshine a year and is as such the most sunny spot of the Adriatic coastal region. It is also home to the Zlatni Rat Beach. This horn-shaped beach is a favourite among water sports enthusiasts.
Lovely for a walkMake sure you go for a stroll along the charming streets and soak up some culture. The city boasts many cultural heritage sites including Blaca Monastery, the ruins of Roman and Illyrian settlements and a Venetian fort. The streets of most marinas are pedestrian and thus make for a lovely place to stroll through.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.