• Beach, nature and culture all rolled into one
• The port of Bastia featuring many pavement cafés
• Cap Corse, the ‘mountain in the sea’
• Influenced by French tradition: la Route des Vins (Wine Tour)
A rugged coastline with rocks and beautiful beaches, a rough yet lush mountainous interior, charming towns and traditional fishing villages: Corsica is a great place to spend your holiday. The Cap Corse peninsula is exceptional, and there’s always something going on in the charming port of Bastia. Book your flight to Bastia now and discover Corsica’s versatility!
Tips for your stay in Bastia
BastiaIn Bastia everything revolves around the port. It is a lovely place to stroll along during the day. In the evening, it is the place to be to try local specialities at one of the outdoor cafés. You immediately see the landmark of the city: the impressive St Jean Baptiste Cathedral overlooking the city with its two bell towers. Book your flights to Bastia right away and soak up the atmosphere of this ancient picturesque town!
Idyllic beachesBlessed with numerous coves, craggy cliffs and a green coastline, Corsica is the perfect destination for a relaxing beach holiday in a wonderful environment. You can go to plenty of beaches, including Île Rousse, Miomo, La Marana, Nonza etc. Situated in a bay with white sands, Calvi is a particularly beautiful seaside resort boasting a marina and a charming city centre. Flights to Bastia bring you to one of Corsica’s heavenly beaches in no time!
Wonderful natureCorsica’s nature is truly breathtaking. With a surface area of about 350,000 ha, you can spend hours hiking in the Regional Natural Park of Corsica. The 180-kilometre long GR 20 traverses the green island from north to south, but there are also several shorter hiking trails. In the middle of the beautiful mountain scenery is the extraordinarily enchanting town of Corte with its historical city centre.
Cap CorseThe Cap Corse peninsula is located in the extreme north of Corsica. The peninsula is fringed with beautiful beaches, picturesque ports, vineyards and traditional villages, and blessed with green mountains in the centre. A wonderful, unspoiled spot! Follow the coastal route and immerse yourself in Cap Corse’s wonderful atmosphere…
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Departure period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.