Flights to Olbia: that’s why!
• Isolated and self-willed, the best recipe for authenticity
• Unique, rugged rocky coasts and vast pine forests
• A stunning clear-blue sea
• Back to prehistoric times and Nuragic settlements
• A peek into the world of the jet set at the Costa Smeralda aka the Emerald Coast
Tips for your stay in Olbia
Sheer luxury at the Emerald CoastAlong the Emerald Coast, the landscape is characterised by pearl-white beaches, emerald-green waters and stunning natural beauty. At the heart of this marvellous area, Porto Cervo is home to exclusive designer boutiques such as Armani, Prada and Versace as well as a luxury marina. Flights to Olbia take you to the favourite holiday destination of VIP visitors!
Unspoiled nature at La MaddalenaThe archipelago of La Maddalena has been entirely designated a nature conservation area, with only some of its islands being inhabited. La Maddalena – the main island – is home to a city of the same name where it is lovely to go shopping, enjoy pavement cafés or take a stroll. The wild island of Caprera features some wonderful hiking trails in nature as well as the house of Garibaldi. With a 180-km coastline dotted with inlets and coves, the archipelago has some of the most spectacular beaches in Italy which are especially worth a visit.
Enchanting Neptune’s GrottoBooked your flights to Olbia? Then you must certainly visit the ‘Grotta di Nettuno’, one of the main sights of Sardinia. You can reach the cave via a 654-step staircase cut into a cliff, or by boat. In both cases, you will enjoy a spectacular view. As soon as you have entered the cave, stalagmites and stalactites will provide a breathtaking subterranean spectacle.
Nuraghi, centuries-old towersThe Nuragic civilization, which dates back to 1800 BC, is typical of Sardinia. The nuraghi towers are beehive-like structures made from boulders. It is said the population hid there in the event of danger. Sometimes several towers were built close to each other or an entire village arose round a tower. About 6,500 prehistoric nuraghi towers have been preserved, Su Nuraxi being the most famous one, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
A piece of Spain in AlgheroAn Italian city with a Spanish atmosphere, boasting pearl-white sands and deep-blue waters. Narrow alleys with restaurants and bars in an authentic city centre. Such a pleasant atmosphere in Alghero! The city walls and Catalan street names take you back to the 14th century, when the local population was replaced by Spanish colonists. Do not miss out on a visit to the sandstone San Francesco church with its cloister and bell tower.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 05/03/18 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 05/03/18 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.