• Pearl-white stretches of sand with Frenchman’s Cove being the icing on the cake
• Lush green hinterland boasting breathtaking flora and sparkling waterfalls
• People with hearts of gold, the colour of the island’s glorious sunsets
• Bob Marley, energizing rhythms, sensuality and reggae... Jah man!
• A varied cuisine with the Jamaican jerk spice dishes being the most popular
Jamaica is mainly known as the land of Bob Marley, reggae and the Rastafari culture. However, this Caribbean gem has so much more to offer than that. Heavenly beaches, enchanting natural beauty, warm-hearted people... Book a cheap flight to Montego Bay now and discover the secrets of this versatile island!
Tips for your stay in Montego Bay
Montego Bay: must-sees!Jamaica’s natural beauty is hard to match: green mountains rising out of the sea, tropical rainforest blessed with beautiful colours and dream-like beaches. Have you bought your ticket to Montego Bay? Then be amazed by the island’s numerous gems.
• Dunn’s River Falls. You can visit Jamaica’s most famous waterfalls within a stone’s throw from Ocho Rios. These swift waterfalls flow straight into the Caribbean Sea.
• The Black River is one of Jamaica’s longest rivers. Join a safari boat tour and marvel at the amazing mangroves. As you sail through the swamps, you can see more than 100 different bird species and even spot crocodiles lurking in the water. Curious? Then book your flights to Montego Bay now!
• Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios. Here you can swim with dolphins in their natural habitat, enjoy a shark show or go on a Jungle Trail walk.
• Mayfield Falls. An eco-tourism attraction! Marvel at the gorgeous waterfalls and immerse yourself in the natural pools, surrounded by luxuriant vegetation.
• Port Antonio is a peaceful port on the east coast of the island. Situated near Port Antonio, Frenchman’s Cove is one of Jamaica’s most beautiful coves boasting heavenly white sands. Another nearby gem is Blue Lagoon, a wonderful lagoon colouring different shades of blue, depending on the sunlight.
• Rose Hall Great House. According to legend, this unique Georgian mansion was the house of the White Witch of Rose Hall. You can visit the house and estate with a tour guide.
• Appleton Estate. This is the place to be for anyone who loves or wants to get to know rum. They show you how rum is distilled and even let you taste it.
• Rick’s Cafe. If there is one café you must go to, it is Rick’s Café. Founded in 1974 and completely destroyed by a hurricane twice, it offers a delicious menu, a breathtaking sunset and the exciting chance to jump off a cliff – at your own risk. Want to take the plunge? Then book your flight to Montego Bay right away!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Montego Bay on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)
|26/10/20 - 01/11/20|
|02/11/20 - 08/11/20|
|09/11/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 28/03/21|
|29/03/21 - 04/04/21|