• Perfect for a trendy city break
• Shopping at and around La Rambla
• Imaginative buildings designed by Gaudí
• Parks, museums, churches: so much to see!
• Camp Nou football temple
Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, Park Güell and Camp Nou… We must be in Barcelona! A cheap flight to Barcelona takes you to the best of what this metropolis has to offer. Shopaholics can go to La Rambla, culture lovers can marvel at the numerous works of art, and bon vivants can enjoy the cosy tapas bars. Book your flight to Barcelona now and enjoy the Catalan capital with all your senses.
Tips for your stay in Barcelona
Barcelona: Gaudí’s cityAntonio Gaudí was more than just an architect, he was an artist, an icon! The still unfinished Sagrada Família is probably the most famous basilica in the world. The first stone was laid in 1882 and it has been under construction ever since. Casa Batlló and Casa Milá are two imaginative buildings that have been completed, with amazing mosaics and undulating lines appealing to everyone’s imagination. The municipal park Park Güell is famous for its numerous mosaic decorations and beautiful benches, and the astonishing view of the city is definitely worth a visit.
Museums in Barcelona: our top 3In addition to the numerous works of art by Gaudí, Barcelona boasts more than 50 museums! It is almost impossible to visit all of them, which is why we have listed our top three:
1. Museu Picasso is one of the most popular sights of the city. The museum has 35 different rooms which display works of art by Picasso, including his most important works from the period he lived in Barcelona.
2. Fundació Joan Miró is an absolute must for contemporary art lovers. The snow-white building on Montjuic hill houses a vast collection of modern works by Miró, who had the museum built. A cheap flight to Barcelona takes you there in no time!
3. MACBA might not ring a bell, but the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art is the city’s most modern museum. The collection includes contemporary art created after 1945, with the majority being Spanish and Catalan.
Flights to Barcelona: stroll along La RamblaLa Rambla is famous the world over. This vibrant street in the city centre runs from Plaça de Catalunya to the statue of Columbus. The street will amaze you with its street artists, outdoor cafés, flower and newspaper stands, souvenir shops and very charming atmosphere.
The beaches of BarcelonaIf you need a timeout from the many sights and museums, you can go and relax at one of the city’s beaches. A lovely promenade, cosy beach bars and sunny skies, which is all you need to unwind after a busy city break. Or how surprising a flight to Barcelona can be!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.