Flights to Jerez de la Frontera: that’s why!
• The genuine Andalusia
• The cradle of sherry, flamenco and equitation
• Beautiful beaches on the Costa de la Luz
• Historical towns in the vicinity
• Peace and quiet and untouched nature
Tips for your stay in Jerez
Flights to Jerez de la Frontera: must-sees!
AlcázarCulture buffs who book a flight to Jerez de la Frontera, will certainly be satisfied. The Alcázar of Jerez de la Frontera is the oldest building in town. Built in the 11th century, the fortress features impressive ramparts and a notable watchtower. The surrounding park is lovely to stroll through.
Jerez de la Frontera CathedralAnother cultural must-visit is the cathedral of Jerez. It was built in the 12th century and restored in the 17th and 18th century. It is a mix of Gothic and Baroque style. The eye-catching tower is similar to the Giralda of Seville Cathedral. It offers a wonderful view of the city.
BodegasIf you book a flight to Jerez de la Frontera, you must go to a bodega and drink a glass of sherry – there are worse things to do. Jerez de la Frontera is the capital of sherry production. The streets are filled with the scent of the Spanish white wine… Book your flights to Jerez de la Frontera now and try this delicacy!
Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian ArtHorse lovers will be happy to visit the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, the famous horse riding school where you can enjoy wonderful horse shows.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.