Flights to La Palma: that’s why!
• A paradise for nature lovers and trekkers
• Scenic villages
• Peaceful, pitch-black lava beaches
• Caldera de Taburiente National Park
• The most important observatory in the world
Tips for your stay in La Palma
Flights to Palma: must-sees!Unknown, unloved. La Palma may be the least visited island of the Canary archipelago, it has plenty to offer. Its nature is enchanting and offers some wonderful walks. Book a flight to La Palma now and discover why this island is rightly called ‘La Isla Bonita’.
Caldera de TaburienteHiking enthusiasts will definitely enjoy themselves here! The breathtaking Caldera de Taburiente is home to the equally beautiful Caldera de Taburiente National Park where you can go for a walk in the largest erosion crater of the world. Enjoy a wonderful view from the highest point of the island, Roque de los Muchachos, and visit the international observatory.
Mysterious laurel forestsIf you book a flight to La Palma, you must certainly go to the mysterious laurel forests. You can go on a magical hike to the hot water springs Marcos and Cordero. Another must-do is the La Zarza hike through the overgrown Nogales gorge.
Fuencaliente de la PalmaIf you have booked a flight to La Palma in search of some peace and quiet, you should go to the hot water springs of Fuencaliente to relax and unwind. These springs are not only breathtakingly beautiful, they also have a medicinal effect.
Los Llanos de AridaneBook a flight to La Palma and enjoy a drink and some delicious tapas at one of the charming pavement cafés in the pleasant historical centre of Los Llanos de Aridane. In the archaeological museum of Benahoarita, you will learn more about the island’s culture and history.
Santa Cruz de la PalmaWith its meandering streets, grand houses, colourful façades with Canarian-pine balconies, wonderful squares and Renaissance churches, La Palma’s capital is one of the most beautiful cities of the Canary Islands. Book a flight to La Palma and soak up the colonial atmosphere.
Fascinating volcanic landscapeThe fascinating landscape of Fuencaliente is dominated by the Teneguia and San Antonio volcanoes. You can go on wonderful hikes along the impressive crater walls, an unforgettable experience. The many volcano eruptions from the past have created a beautiful coastline with craggy rocks and heavenly coves. Enjoy the warm rays of the sun on one of the unspoiled black sandy beaches and unwind.
Book your flights to La Palma here and be enchanted!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 05/03/18 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 05/03/18 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.