• Winter sports for every taste and level
• The famous Golden Roof
• Other mediaeval gems: Ambras Castle, the Imperial Residence, …
• Impressive: the Bergisel Olympic ski jump
• Easy access to other ski resorts
The Austrian region of Tyrol is one of the leading winter sports destinations in the Alps and its capital Innsbruck is a vibrant Alpine city with direct access to the slopes. The 800-year-old city is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery. A paradise for skiers and snowboarders, but also for lovers of shopping and Christmas markets. The wonderful mediaeval town is perfect for culture buffs. Book a flight to Innsbruck and visit the famous Golden Roof, and do not miss the other beautiful sights such as the Imperial Palace, St. James’ Cathedral or the impressive Bergisel Olympic ski jump, designed by famous architect Zaha Hadid. Innsbruck is also the main gateway to other Tyrolean ski resorts such as St. Anton, Ötztal, Zillertal and Seefeld. Whether you want to do sports or soak up some culture, a flight to Innsbruck is always a great idea!
Tips for your stay in Innsbruck
Flights to Innsbruck: must-sees!
Ski tripInnsbruck is the perfect launch pad for your ski trip. At the airport you can take the bus to Innsbruck train station (6 kilometres away). The bus ride takes approximately fifteen minutes. From there, you take the train to your destination. Visit the website for the exact timetable oebb.at. If you want to reach your ski destination faster, you can also take a taxi or rent a car.
• Igls (4 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 10 min
By train: 15 min (direct train) (± EUR 6)
• Seefeld Leutasch (20 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 20 min
By train: 36 min (direct train) (± EUR 6)
• Kühtai (33km from Innsbruck)
By car: ± 40 min
• Zillertal (66 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 1 hour
By train: ± 1h 30min (1 change) (± EUR 13)
• Ötztal (82 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 40 min
By train: ± 35 min (direct train) (± EUR 10)
• Sankt Anton (96.20 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 1h 20min
By train: 1h 10min (direct train) (± EUR 17)
Golden RoofIf you book your flights to Innsbruck, you cannot miss the famous golden roof balcony! The roof tiles were installed in 1500 on the occasion of the marriage of Emperor Maximilian.
Hofkirche (Court Church)A Gothic church with an impressive cenotaph for Emperor Maximilian.
Hofgarten (Court Garden)A flight to Innsbruck also means enjoying peace and quiet! Hofgarten is a 10-hectare court garden which now serves as a public park.
Hofburg (Imperial Palace)A former Habsburg palace with an impressive interior featuring chandeliers, frescos, marble and art. Your flight to Innsbruck takes you back to the imperial past!
Innsbruck CathedralBaroque cathedral boasting an amazing interior decorated with numerous sculptures, frescos and murals.
Stadtturm (City Tower)This 51-metre-tall tower is a real eye-catcher. You can climb it to enjoy a beautiful view of the city!
Tyrolean Folk Art MuseumThis museum gives you a good idea of the folk art, costumes and customs in Tyrol.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Innsbruck on the following days
Antwerp (ANR) Innsbruck, Austria (INN)
|14/12/20 - 20/12/20|
|21/12/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 28/03/21|
|29/03/21 - 04/04/21|