Seat reservation and online check-in
Would you like to have a say in where you will be seated during the flight or do you want to make sure you will be seated next to your travelling companion? You can then book your favourite type of seat in advance. You can for instance choose a seat with extra legroom or a seat in the front of the cabin. You can also check in online quickly and easily after having selected a seat or in the period between 24 and 6 hours before departure (if you have not reserved a seat). This way you can avoid having to queue at the check-in desk.
Book your favourite type of seat against payment in the period from 30 days up to 48 hours before departure (up to 74 hours before departure for long-distance flights).
Attention: if you book a flight in the period between 30 days and 48 hours before departure (74 hours for long-distance flights), these services are available for approximately 30 minutes after the booking.
- Make a choice among different seat types
- Possible for all flights operated by TUI fly (TB flight number) and Freebird (FH flight number)
- Free online check-in in the period from 24 up to 6 hours before departure.
- Extra: free online check-in before 48 hours prior to departure (74 hours for long-distance flights) is possible immediately after the reservation of a type of seat.
- Will you only be taking hand baggage? In that case, you can go directly to the security check and then on to the gate with your boarding pass. If you only received an online check-in confirmation, you have to pick up your boarding pass at the check-in desk.
- Will you be taking checked baggage as well? Go to the check-in desk to drop off your baggage.