Online check-in and seat reservation
Online check-in and seat reservation
In light of coronavirus, TUI and TUI fly have taken various measures. We ask you to check in online prior to your flight, if possible. You can do so from 24 hours before your flight. Please note: Online check-in is not possible for the return flight to Belgium due to the fact that your Belgian PLF form must be checked. Please collect your boarding pass at the check-in desk at the airport of your destination. If you don’t have a valid PLF form, you will not receive a boarding pass. In addition, you will risk a € 250 fine.If you have any questions about the measures taken, please consult the webpage listing all coronavirus measures or our FAQ section on the coronavirus.
Would you like to have a say in where you will be seated during the flight or do you want to make sure you will be seated next to your travelling companion? You can then book your favourite type of seat in advance. You can for instance choose a seat with extra legroom or a seat in the front of the cabin. You can also check in online quickly and easily on most of our flights after having selected a seat or in the period between 24 and 6 hours before departure (if you have not reserved a seat).
If you have problems reserving a seat for your TUI fly booking with departure before 8 November and return after 8 November, we advise you to try again later. We will try to find a solution for this problem as soon as possible
You can book your favourite type of seat in advance. You can also check in online quickly and easily on most of our flights after having selected a seat or in the period between 24 and 6 hours before departure (if you have not reserved a seat).
If you want to make a seat reservation for bookings until 26/10 for flights departing on 27/10 or later, you should take into account the time difference. E.g. For a flight from Brussels to Alicante departing on 20/11 at 12 noon, it will be possible to reserve a seat at the earliest 30 days before the flight at 1:00 pm.
If you want to make a seat reservation for bookings until 30/10/2021 for flights departing on 31/10/2021 or later, you should take into account the time difference.
E.g. For a flight from Brussels to Alicante departing on 20/11/2021 at 12 noon, it will be possible to reserve a seat at the earliest 30 days before the flight at 1:00 am.
Book your favourite type of seat against payment in the period from 30 days up to 48 hours before departure (up to 74 hours before departure for long-distance flights).
Attention: if you book a flight in the period between 30 days and 48 hours before departure (74 hours for long-distance flights), these services are available for approximately 30 minutes after the booking.
- Make a choice among different seat types
- Possible for all flights operated by TUI fly (TB flight number) and Freebird (FH flight number)
- Free online check-in in the period from 24 up to 6 hours before departure on flights where online check-in is allowed.
- Extra: free online check-in before 48 hours prior to departure (74 hours for long-distance flights) is possible immediately after the reservation of a type of seat on flights where online check-in is allowed.
- Will you only be taking hand baggage? In that case, you can go directly to the security check and then on to the gate with your boarding pass.
- Will you be taking checked baggage as well? Go to the check-in desk to drop off your baggage.
NEW AT CHARLEROI: Self Service Baggage Tag
From now on you can save even more time if you have booked a flight operated by TUI fly and departing from Charleroi. After having checked in online, you can print your baggage tag at one of the Self Service Baggage Tag terminals at the airport.
How does it work?
- Make sure to have checked in online.
- Go to one of the Self Service Baggage Tag terminals at Charleroi airport.
- Scan your digital boarding pass at the Self Service Baggage Tag terminal.
- Your baggage tag is printed.
- Take the baggage tag and affix it to your baggage.
- Go to the baggage drop-off point.