Flights to Mykonos: that’s why!
• Windmills, white houses and narrow winding streets
• The St. Tropez of the Greek islands
• Trendy and extravagant nightlife at the beaches and in Mykonos Town
• Its charming sister islands of Paros and Naxos with their untouched nature, olive groves and fishing harbours
Consejos para su estancia en Mykonos
Picturesque capitalA walk through the maze of narrow, pedestrian-only streets with white houses and churches in Mykonos Town (also called Chora) is a definite must when visiting the island. It is a picturesque town with a wonderful city centre and harbour, and an extravagant nightlife. The white windmills seem straight out of a postcard, and the houses at the waterfront are just amazing.
Party at the beachThe beautiful beaches are of course another reason to visit Mykonos. And rightly so: from fashionable beaches like Psarou Beach, to peaceful beaches like Agios Sostis Beach and family-friendly beaches like Kalo Livadi Beach, the wide range caters to all tastes. The legendary nightlife of Mykonos also begins on the beach. Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach are the leading party beaches, where the party already gets started in the late afternoon with DJs and dancers. The island is also packed with beach bars and night clubs to dance the night away. Book your flights to Mykonos now and get the party started!
Island hopping to Paros and NaxosThis island is also a great starting point for excursions. If you have booked a flight to Mykonos, you can also visit Naxos. Originally a Venetian settlement, the capital of this nearby island is a true gem featuring an archaeological site by the port and numerous bars and night clubs. You can also hop to the island of Paros if you have booked a flight to Mykonos. It is home to one of the most picture-perfect harbours of the Aegean Sea, Parikia, packed with charming tavernas, restaurants and bars. Both islands of course have wonderful beaches to enjoy the sun. After all, you are in Greece.
Fascinating archaeological site of DelosAbout three kilometres from Mykonos is the Delos islet. What used to be an important trading centre is now nearly uninhabited and an attraction it itself. Delos is a protected archaeological site with ruins of houses, temples and mosaic floors. And as icing on the cake, you can visit the Terrace of the Lions where five of the original lion sculptures remain. Book your flights to Mykonos and go back to the 2nd century BC!
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. Periodo de salida del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").