• A golden coast with sunny beaches, ideal for the whole family
• Taking lovely strolls along the wide promenade next to the beach
• Go on a world tour at Catalonia’s main amusement park: PortAventura
• Discover Barcelona and Montserrat
• Or live it up in Salou, the city which also lives at night
The Costa Dorada or the ‘Golden Coast’ is one of the most important and popular holiday destinations in the Mediterranean. Families as well as peace seekers and partying youths have the time of their lives here. Book cheap flight tickets to Reus now and enjoy a magnificent beach holiday!
Consejos para su estancia en Reus
Flights to Reus: must-sees!
PortAventuraWith a flight to Reus you can head in any direction. Go for example to PortAventura, Spain’s biggest theme park! With no less than 40 rides, you are bound to have a great time full of adventure. The super-fast Dragon Khan, the Hurakan Condor with a 100-metre long free fall or the Shambhala, Europe’s highest rollercoaster… these are just some of the many fantastic rides. And there is more: a great water park featuring numerous slides. Fun assured!
Montserrat MonasteryFor culture buffs, the monastery of Montserrat is a definite must-see. Perched at a height of 720 metres between the mountains, the location in itself is just stunning! It is one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Europe, boasting a library with 14th-century manuscripts. Book a flight to Reus and discover this cultural gem!
Roman amphitheatre in TarragonaThe city of Tarragona boasts many wonderful historical landmarks: the Roman aqueduct, the cathedral, the Roman circus and last but not least the amazing amphitheatre of Tarragona. It was built in the 2nd century and is absolutely impressive! The building has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2002.
SalouIf you have booked a flight to Reus, you must go to Salou. It is the most famous and popular seaside resort on the Costa Dorada featuring a beautiful long boulevard lined with palm trees and plenty of possibilities to go out.
La PinedaA flight to Reus is not just for party animals. La Pineda, for example, is much quieter than Salou, but all the more attractive for families and couples. Its clean sands, crystal-clear waters and Mediterranean dishes are definite must-tries.
CambrilsCambrils is a charming fishing village which was converted into a lively and touristy seaside resort featuring a beautiful marina. Boasting a long and vast stretch of sand, a pleasant city centre and delicious seafood restaurants, the village is a delightful tourist draw! Book your flights to Reus right away and become acquainted with the lovely town of Cambrils.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").