Flights to Eskisehir: that’s why!
• Modern, progressive university city
• Pleasant city centre along the river
• Renowned for its Turkish baths in the city centre
• Several parks, including Kent park with beach
• High-speed train to Ankara and Istanbul
Consejos para su estancia en Eskisehir
The historical centre of EskisehirEskisehir literally means ‘old city’ in Turkish and is reportedly 4,000 years old. The archaeological museum exhibits a great deal of artefacts and sculptures from that period. Furthermore, the city is also known for the production of meerschaum objects, they even dedicated a museum to it. Along the river, you can find small workshops where you can see how meerschaum pipes are crafted.
Relaxing in the Turkish bathsFor an authentic Turkish bath or steam bath, you must go to Turkey. In Eskisehir, the Turkish baths are even fed with natural spring water. What is a Turkish bath? You first warm up in the hot room before being washed with a special glove. After rinsing, you lay down on the marble table where you receive a wonderfully smelling foam massage. Do you fancy going to a Turkish bath? Book your flight to Eskisehir now.
Flights to Eskisehir: parks and a beach as wellKent park is the place to be for a lovely day of relaxing and playing with the entire family. The municipal park of Eskisehir has a river, the first man-made beach of Turkey and two swimming pools. The aquatic park Es Aqua Garden is also fun to go to. You can spend hours playing in the swimming pools and on the slides.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").