Flights to Kos: that’s why!
• The city of Kos, a mix of old and new
• Cycling along charming villages
• Archaeological sites dating back to Roman times
• Sunbathing and water sports at the beach
• A refreshing breeze blowing from Turkey
Consejos para su estancia en Kos
The city of KosThe city of Kos is the capital of the island and boasts numerous outdoor cafés, shops, bars and nightclubs. And of course, flights to Kos also take you to many historical landmarks. Our top three:
1. The castle of Neratzia is an impressive 15th-century Crusader fortress. You can walk on the ramparts and explore all of the castle’s details.
2. The Roman Casa Romana dates from the 3rd century and was excavated in 1933.The villa has three courtyards with remarkable mosaic floors. At the excavation area surrounding the house you can still see remains of the ancient water pipes of the Roman thermal baths.
3. The Odeon is a completely restored amphitheatre from the Roman era and is still used as a venue for performances. It is located in a beautiful environment and entrance is free.
BeachesKos has plenty of beaches! Seaside resorts including Tigaki, Kardamena, Marmari and Mastichari are home to a beautiful sandy beach featuring all facilities. You can exercise water sports and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere in the numerous bars and restaurants the villages boast. Kos’s most popular beach is the exotic looking Paradise Beach, situated in a beautiful bay with crystal-clear water. Book your flights to Kos now and you will settle down on the warm sand in no time.
AsclepeionHippocrates was from Kos and the island is still home to the oldest hospital of Europe: the Asclepeion, which is now the most important archaeological site of Kos. Patients came to visit the Asclepeion from far and near to receive treatment or some sort of healing. It is an impressive complex, and the marvellous view of Turkey and the neighbouring Greek islands is of course a wonderful bonus.
KefalosCurrently unspoiled Kefalos in the western part of the island is situated in a beautiful natural area and alongside a pleasant sandy beach. The bay is home to the ruins of the Basilica of Agios Stefanos. They are right on the beach and you can easily walk between them. In front of the bay there is a small rocky island called Kastri with a white-and-blue church. It is one of Kos’s most picturesque spots!
Paleo PyliPaleo Pyli or Old Pyli is a slightly eerie abandoned settlement with derelict houses. It fell prey to decay after a cholera outbreak in 1830. On top of the hill you will find the remains of an 11th-century Crusader fortress. You can only get there on foot by climbing a narrow path, but the wonderful view makes the effort more than worth it.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. Periodo de salida del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Kos los días siguientes
Brujas-Ostende (OST) Kos, Grecia (KGS)
|26/08/19 - 06/10/19|
Vuelos a Kos los días siguientes
Bruselas (BRU) Kos, Grecia (KGS)
|19/08/19 - 25/08/19|| |
|26/08/19 - 01/09/19|
|02/09/19 - 29/09/19|
|30/09/19 - 13/10/19|
|14/10/19 - 20/10/19|
|21/10/19 - 27/10/19|