• Remains of Greek, Roman and Byzantine times
• It is yet to be discovered by mass tourism
• Good connections to Corfu and Bari
• A fusion of Greek and Turkish cuisine
Albania is situated in the West of the Balkan peninsula and has so much to offer that it is odd that this country has yet to be discovered by mass tourism. Durrës, for example, is a beautiful port town where you can admire the largest amphitheatre in the Balkans. The capital, Tirana, is a magnificent city with Russian influences and many sights. The country’s best-known seaside resort is Saranda, where many Albanians choose to get married. You can discover all this and much more by booking one of our cheap flights to Tirana!
Consejos para su estancia en Tirana
Flights to Tirana: must-sees!
Skanderbeg SquareIf you book a flight to Tirana, you must visit the Sanderbeg Square. It is centrally located in the city and was named after the national hero Skanderbeg, who left a big impression during the battle against the Ottomans in the 15th century. He received a large equestrian statue in the middle of the square.
Et’hem Bey MosqueAnother sight at the Skanderbeg Square is the Et’hem Bey Mosque. Construction was started in 1789 and was finished in 1821.The mosque is one of the oldest buildings of Tirana.
National Historical MuseumIf you want to learn more about the history of Albania, you should go to the National Historical Museum in Tirana. Each room represents a different theme.
Dajti National ParkAbout 25 km from Tirana, you encounter the popular Dajti nature reserve. With a surface area of 330 kilometres, the park boasts Mount Dajti, a high mountain which is considered the ‘Natural Balcony of Tirana’. As a result, a flight to Tirana also means hiking, jogging and climbing, surrounded by wonderful nature.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Tirana los días siguientes
Bruselas (BRU) Tirana, Albania (TIA)
|21/09/20 - 27/09/20|| |
|28/09/20 - 08/11/20|
|09/11/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 28/03/21|
|29/03/21 - 04/04/21|