Flights to Tirana: that’s why!
• Remains of Greek, Roman and Byzantine times
• It is yet to be discovered by mass tourism
• Good connections to Corfu and Bari
• A fusion of Greek and Turkish cuisine
Consejos para su estancia en Tirana
Flights to Tirana: must-sees!
Skanderbeg SquareIf you book a flight to Tirana, you must visit the Sanderbeg Square. It is centrally located in the city and was named after the national hero Skanderbeg, who left a big impression during the battle against the Ottomans in the 15th century. He received a large equestrian statue in the middle of the square.
Et’hem Bey MosqueAnother sight at the Skanderbeg Square is the Et’hem Bey Mosque. Construction was started in 1789 and was finished in 1821.The mosque is one of the oldest buildings of Tirana.
National Historical MuseumIf you want to learn more about the history of Albania, you should go to the National Historical Museum in Tirana. Each room represents a different theme.
Dajti National ParkAbout 25 km from Tirana, you encounter the popular Dajti nature reserve. With a surface area of 330 kilometres, the park boasts Mount Dajti, a high mountain which is considered the ‘Natural Balcony of Tirana’. As a result, a flight to Tirana also means hiking, jogging and climbing, surrounded by wonderful nature.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").