• Unique location, framed by a ravine
• Picturesque city with beautiful mosques
• Algeria’s third largest city
• A glimpse into the past in Tiddis
Constantine is situated in the north of Algeria, and its location is nothing less than spectacular: at 640 m above sea level and framed by an impressive ravine, which is crossed by several bridges. The view from these bridges is truly breathtaking! After Algiers and Oran, Constantine is the third largest city of Algeria and boasts a number of interesting eye-catchers. It features several mosques and just outside the city you can visit the Tiddis Roman Ruins. With TUI fly, you can easily book cheap flights to Constantine!
Consejos para su estancia en Constantina
Soaring bridgesConstantine’s biggest asset is its dramatic location: on a plateau, cut off from the surrounding plains by a ravine through which the Oued Rhumel flows. It is spectacular to see how the bridges connect the city with the rest of the country. The highest and most impressive one is the Sidi M’Cid bridge, which is 175 metres high and 164 metres long. Great to walk on and enjoy the view, but not for those who suffer from a fear of heights!
Cultural highlightsConstantine boasts some historical buildings which are definitely worth a visit. Emir Abdelkader Mosque and Ben Badis Mosque are two architectural wonders you shouldn’t miss. With its courtyard and mosaics, the Palace of Ahmed Bey, is one of the main sights of the city. In ‘Musée Cirta’ you can marvel at archaeological remains and works of art. Enough reasons to book your flights to Constantine!
In the vicinity: the Tiddis RuinsFancy an excursion? A flight to Constantine takes you on a journey to the past. Just outside Constantine, you can visit the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Tiddis or Castellum Tidditanorum. The orange-red remains of the gateway, the public baths, the temples and the mausoleum are scattered throughout a beautiful sloping landscape. Immerse yourself in history, while enjoying the splendid view.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Constantina los días siguientes
Charleroi (CRL) Constantina, Argelia (CZL)
|27/07/20 - 30/08/20|
|31/08/20 - 27/09/20|
|28/09/20 - 04/10/20|
|05/10/20 - 03/01/21|
|04/01/21 - 04/04/21|