• Situated in the cooler northwest of Algeria
• A beautiful blend of Berber, French and Islamic culture
• Nature in the Tlemcen National Park
• A beautiful view of the city from the Lalla Setti Plateau
Tlemcen is a city in northwestern Algeria, surrounded by beautiful vineyards and olive trees. The city is renowned for its textile, leather and carpets, but also boasts an impressive number of historical buildings, reflecting an interesting blend of Berber, French and Islamic culture. Don’t wait any longer and book your flight to Tlemcen with TUI fly now!
Consejos para su estancia en Tlemcen
Main sightsEl Mechouar palace looks like it was lifted straight out of an Arabian Nights fairy tale, with its tall wooden doors, arches, mosaics and ponds. This is a must-see if you booked a flight to Tlemcen! The ruins of the old city of Mansourah are definitely worth a visit as well. Especially its remaining ramparts and minaret are impressive. The Sidi Boumediene complex featuring a mosque, a ‘madrasa’ or religious school and the tomb of the city's patron saint, completes our top three of historical buildings.
NatureThe coastline of Algeria features rocks, long sandy beaches, sheltered coves, etc. The coast is only a one-hour drive away from Tlemcen. The Tlemcen National park with its rich wildlife offers much more than just forests. It also includes the Beni Add caves and the El-Ourit waterfalls, two natural wonders which will leave you speechless …
The panoramic viewAfter a flight to Tlemcen, you take off again for the Lalla Setti Plateau which is situated 1000 metres above sea level and offers an amazing view of the city. Especially when the lights go on at night, the view is breathtaking. A fun activity for families: there is an attraction park and an artificial lake where you can ride a pedalo. You don’t have to climb, you can just take the cable car.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").