Flights to Split: that’s why!
• The world-famous Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• The rich, historical background and Roman architecture
• A unique piece of nature on the Adriatic coast
• Long stretches of sand gently sloping into the clear blue water, interspersed with rugged coves
Consejos para su estancia en Split
Gems along the Adriatic CoastSplit is home to some beautiful gems. The village of Podgora for example boasts beautiful avenues with exotically scented trees, Mount Biokovo, Roscici Hill and many other sights. It is also the perfect location to practise several water sports. Makarska is a lively and picturesque seaside town located in a bay between two peninsulas. It is so nice to leisurely stroll along the long promenade lined with palm trees. Or you can visit the Franciscan monastery from the 17th century. In addition, nearby islands are easy to reach from Split! The oldest city in Croatia founded by the Croats themselves, Sibenik is home to the beautiful St Jacob's Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Thanks to TUI fly’s cheap flights, the picturesque town of Sibenik is within your reach as well.
Tranquillity and authenticityLooking for a peaceful holiday in the middle of fragrant pine forests? Then Brela is the place to be! Long stretches of pebbly beaches for beach lovers and mountainous countryside for nature enthusiasts. Brela has something to offer for everybody. Podstrana is a small seaside village where time seems to have stood still. Feast your eyes and cycle or stroll along the many historical and cultural UNESCO-listed monuments.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. Periodo de salida del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").