Flights to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg: that's why!
• The France, Germany and Switzerland Tripoint
• Art and culture in Basel
• Traditional charm in Mulhouse
• Shopping in the university city of Freiburg
• Amazing natural surroundings: the Alsace region, the Black Forest and the Swiss mountains
Consejos para su estancia en Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg
BaselBasel is packed with museums. The city boasts about forty museums, including the famous Kunstmuseum Basel which features works of art by Van Gogh, Monet, Cézanne and Picasso. Stroll through the historical city centre and be amazed by the town hall on the market square, the Middle Bridge across the Rhine and the impressive Basel Minster cathedral. Furthermore, the streets in Basel are lined with shops - both traditional and designer boutiques - and feature several charming markets. Book your flight to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg now and discover the multi-faceted city of Basel.
MulhouseMulhouse also hosts several museums, including the automotive, railway and textile museums. The picturesque centre with its colourful facades and nice shops is lovely to stroll through. It has a signposted route which leads you past the city's most beautiful landmarks.
FreiburgThe wonderful city centre of Freiburg, Altstadt is a paradise for anyone who loves shopping and architecture. Modern shops perfectly blend in with the city's beautiful historical buildings. Enjoy one of the cheerful outdoor cafés with a view of the Freiburg Minster cathedral and soak up the student city's atmosphere. Furthermore, the centre is closed to cars; people in Freiburg ride their bike or take the tram!
Surrounded by natureBought your flights to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg? Then it's time to discover the impressive natural surroundings. In Mulhouse you can see the rolling hills of the Alsace, with its vineyards and forested areas along the Rhine. You will definitely see white storks in this area! Located nearby, the Vosges Mountains are an incredible forested and slightly more rugged area, perfect for hiking and cycling. Freiburg is the capital of the Black Forest which features about 1000 km of signposted routes where you can walk for hours along lakes, valleys, hills and waterfalls. Although the landscape surrounding Basel is rather hilly, the true Swiss mountains, such as the Jura Mountains, are never far away. A wonderful area in summer, a perfect snow destination in winter!
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. Periodo de salida del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg los días siguientes
Palma de Mallorca (PMI) Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, Francia (MLH)
|16/09/19 - 20/10/19|