• French cities full of history and culture
• Nancy: the city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Metz: a charming city of 3,000 years old
• Located in the heart of Lorraine, with quiche lorraine as one of its specialities
• Only a 1.5-hour drive from the natural beauty of the Vosges Mountains
Metz and Nancy are magnificent cultural cities in northeastern France. Metz boasts many historical buildings and pleasant squares, the spectacular eye-catcher being Centre Pompidou-Metz: a futuristic art centre featuring an impressive collection of modern art. Nancy definitely has as much to offer as Metz when it comes to cultural highlights. The city centre is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is hardly surprising as Nancy boasts Place Stanislas, one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, the Ducal Palace, Parc de la Pépinière, etc. Both Metz and Nancy combine historical charm with a touch of modern flair. Book your flights to Metz and Nancy!
Consejos para su estancia en Metz-Nancy
Metz: our top 31. Prepare to be amazed by the architecture and the collections of Centre Pompidou-Metz, the museum of modern art.
2. Stroll along the banks of the River Moselle and cross the bridge to Île du Petit Saulcy, an islet in the river.
3. Admire the stained glass windows in St. Stephen’s Cathedral, one of the largest and loveliest Gothic cathedrals in France.
Nancy: our top 31. Take a break at an outdoor café on Place Stanislas, a magnificent square surrounded by stately buildings, gates covered in gold leaf and elegantly decorated fountains.
2. Feast your eyes on the collection of furniture, stained glass and ceramics at Musée de l‘École de Nancy. Art nouveau at its best.
3. Walk through the 23 hectares of Parc de la Pépinière, a green oasis in the city centre, featuring sports fields, a rose garden and even a small zoo.
ShoppingA flight to Metz-Nancy means shopping! In addition to the numerous clothes shops, each city has its own speciality. If you're looking for a shiny souvenir, Nancy is the place to be with its well-known crystal manufacturers Daum and Baccarat. Rue Taison is a picturesque historical shopping street in Metz with local boutiques. Wonderful to stroll along, even if you’re not buying anything!
Tasty regional productsBergamot sweets, quiche lorraine, mirabelle plum jelly, traditional macarons… Lorraine is a paradise for ‘gourmands’! Both Metz and Nancy have an indoor market where you can discover the regional specialities.
Nature in the Vosges MountainsAfter your flight to Metz-Nancy, you are only a one-hour drive away from the Vosges Mountains. Places such as La Bresse and Gérardmer are famous ski resorts, but in summer they are a paradise for hikers, mountain bikers and cyclists. Forests, lakes, mountains, fields … the natural beauty is endless!
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Metz-Nancy los días siguientes
Casablanca (CMN) Metz-Nancy, Francia (ETZ)
|18/01/21 - 14/02/21|
|15/02/21 - 11/04/21|
|12/04/21 - 09/05/21|
|10/05/21 - 24/10/21|
|25/10/21 - 31/10/21|