Flights to Kavala: that's why!
• Soak in the Greek atmosphere in the pleasant city centre
• Explore the history of the old part of town
• Stroll along the promenade or enjoy the sun on the beach
• Take the ferry to the green hiking paradise of Thassos
Consejos para su estancia en Kavala
The old cityThe old part of town, ‘Panagia’ is packed with historical sights. Perched on a slope, it offers a breathtaking view. Must-sees include the castle built in 1425, as well as the impressive theatre and old city walls. In addition, it is very pleasant to wander around the city, strolling along picturesque squares, alleyways, tavernas and seafood restaurants. With a flight to Kavala, you will plunge into the past!
Sunbathing and promenadingA charming promenade lined with tavernas along the water and golden beaches: sounds like a perfect holiday destination! Go for a stroll in the evening, when all the lights go on and the city becomes even more magical. Both the city itself and the surroundings boast many well-equipped beaches. Book your flights to Kavala now and choose your favourite spot.
Take the boat to ThassosIn the harbour of Kavala you can take the ferry to Thassos, an authentic Greek island with a wealth of natural splendour. Amazing, unspoilt coves are hemmed in by fragrant pine woods. Perfect for hikers! And of course, there are golden beaches with tavernas along the coastline, offering sunshine and a multitude of possibilities to practice water sports. It is high time to book your flights to Kavala and discover Thassos.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").