• Fashion: Louis Vuitton, Prada and Dior
• Non-stop shopping for all budgets
• City trip full of character and culture
• Culinary delights, such as pasta alla Milanese
Book a ticket to Milan and become a true fashionista or city tripper. Places of interest like the Dom and the many museums remain impressive, regardless of whether it’s the first or the tenth time you visit this city. So book a cheap ticket to Milan with TUI fly and let this fashionable city surprise you.
Consejos para su estancia en Milano-Bergamo
Versace, Armani, Gucci and many moreFans of the world’s most famous fashion houses will certainly find what they are looking for here. Where else than in Milan can you find so much haute couture in one place? The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the shopping mall that mainly houses luxury fashion retailers, is heaven on earth for true fashionistas. If you prefer not to spend any money, the impressive access gate, glass vault and mosaic floors also make this gallery worth a visit.
Places to see in Milan: our top 31. Dom of Milan. The panorama of the city from the 157 m high roof is truly unforgettable.
2. The medieval castle Castello Sforzesco with its imposing Torre del Filarete that serves as an entrance.
3. The La Scala theatre, the undeniable highlight for opera-lovers.
Tickets to Milan: also for football enthusiastsMilan is the capital of the capital of the Lombardy region and the 2nd largest city of Italy. And of course, it’s also a football city! Both AC Milan and Inter Milan have their home in the San Siro stadium/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. The name of the stadium changes depending on which of the two teams is playing. Does this sound rather bizarre to you? Find out yourself and book a cheap flight to Milan!
Mmm MilanRisotto, ossobuco, panettone… do these names alone make your mouth water? One more reason to book a flight to Milan. Go back to the source of this delicious food and discover what it tastes like when it's freshly made.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Milano-Bergamo los días siguientes
Casablanca (CMN) Milano-Bergamo, Italia (BGY)
|27/01/20 - 31/05/20|
|01/06/20 - 07/06/20|
|08/06/20 - 08/11/20|