• The NEWBORN monument in the city centre
• Ottoman atmosphere thanks to the mosques and Turkish baths
• Mother Teresa Boulevard and the statue of Bill Clinton
• The remarkable National Library
Thanks to our cheap flights to Pristina, travelling to the capital of Kosovo has never been easier. Stroll through the old city centre and along Mother Teresa Boulevard. Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and discover that Pristina is far more modern than you had imagined. Explore Europe’s youngest capital with a flight to Pristina.
Consejos para su estancia en Pristina
A walk through PristinaIn the old city centre, you can discover the history of Pristina. Here you will find the old Clock Tower, the Kosovo Museum with an ethnographic department, several mosques and a bazaar. The NEWBORN monument stands out in the middle of the city centre. Its three-metre-high block letters refer to Kosovo's declaration of independence and are repainted on a regular basis. A replica of the Statue of Liberty on the roof of Hotel Victory is one of the more bizarre sights. Or the 3-metre-high bronze statue of Bill Clinton on Bill Clinton Boulevard. The National Library is a bombastic building made of concrete, steel and dozens of white domes. Some people find it beautiful, others find it horrible. Book a flight to Pristina and judge for yourself.
Kosovar cuisine and coffeeAs the city is a mix of traditional and modern elements, the local cuisine is also a mix of different influences. You can taste Albanian, Turkish and typically Balkan dishes. Real fusion cooking! Are you a coffee lover? Then you must order a macchiato in Pristina, which the locals claim to be the best in the world! Book your flight to Pristina now and get ready to be surprised by the many characterful coffee bars.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Pristina los días siguientes
Bruselas (BRU) Pristina, Kosovo (PRN)
|27/01/20 - 02/02/20|
|03/02/20 - 05/04/20|
|06/04/20 - 21/06/20|
|22/06/20 - 30/08/20|
|31/08/20 - 08/11/20|