• The oldest royal city in Morocco
• Over 9000 alleys at the Medina World Heritage Site
• Excels in artistic craftsmanship
• Tannery: enjoy the scents and colours
• Innumerable Koran schools and the oldest university in the world
There is a saying that visitors shouldn’t traverse a royal city like Fez, but should get lost in it. And indeed, the Medina invites you to stroll, to sniff about and to enjoy some delicious food. UNESCO listed the old city centre as a World Heritage Site. All the more reason to explore this versatile and highly artistic city! Book your cheap flight tickets to Fes now!
Consejos para su estancia en Fez
Fez: must-sees!Fez consists of 3 parts: the modern city, medieval Fès el-Djedid (13th century) and the partially walled city centre Fès el-Bali (8th century). The medina of Fez is a wonderfully different world. This maze is said to contain no fewer than 40,000 alleys! With a flight to Fez you will be treated to a wealth of culture.
Karaouine MosqueKaraouine Mosque is the oldest mosque in the western Muslim world. Constructed in 859, the building also houses a university. Note: the impressive interior may only be visited by Muslims.
Al-Attarine MadrasaLocated next to Karaouine Mosque, Al-Attarine Madrasa is a religious school dating back to the 14th century, magnificently decorated with cedar wood, marble and mosaics.
Place NejjarineThe fountain on Nejjarine square, beautifully adorned with mosaics, is a lovely sight. Art lovers can indulge themselves at the Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts & Crafts.
Modern cityIf you book a flight to Fez, you will want to explore the new part of the city as well. It contrasts nicely with the medina. Eye-catchers include the royal palace with its golden access gate, the Jewish quarter and the Jewish cemetery.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").