Flights to Fez: that’s why
• The oldest royal city in Morocco
• Over 9000 alleys at the Medina World Heritage Site
• Excels in artistic craftsmanship
• Tannery: enjoy the scents and colours
• Innumerable Koran schools and the oldest university in the world
Consejos para su estancia en Fez
Fez: must-sees!Fez consists of 3 parts: the modern city, medieval Fès el-Djedid (13th century) and the partially walled city centre Fès el-Bali (8th century). The medina of Fez is a wonderfully different world. This maze is said to contain no fewer than 40,000 alleys! With a flight to Fez you will be treated to a wealth of culture.
Karaouine MosqueKaraouine Mosque is the oldest mosque in the western Muslim world. Constructed in 859, the building also houses a university. Note: the impressive interior may only be visited by Muslims.
Al-Attarine MadrasaLocated next to Karaouine Mosque, Al-Attarine Madrasa is a religious school dating back to the 14th century, magnificently decorated with cedar wood, marble and mosaics.
Place NejjarineThe fountain on Nejjarine square, beautifully adorned with mosaics, is a lovely sight. Art lovers can indulge themselves at the Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts & Crafts.
Modern cityIf you book a flight to Fez, you will want to explore the new part of the city as well. It contrasts nicely with the medina. Eye-catchers include the royal palace with its golden access gate, the Jewish quarter and the Jewish cemetery.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. Periodo de salida del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").