• A white city with vast beaches
• The characteristic medina is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• A sublime location on the slope of a valley
• A touch of Spain in Morocco
• Numerous orchards in the vicinity
Tetouan is Berber and means ‘open your eyes’. And it should be said: the medina of Tetouan is a piece of heritage you really must see. However, the city has so many more sights to offer: sunny beaches, mosques, museums… You can book cheap flights to Tetouan here!
Consejos para su estancia en Tetouan
Between mountains and beachThe white city contrasts beautifully against the background of the dark, rocky Rif mountains. However, a flight to Tetouan also takes you to golden sandy beaches at the Mediterranean Sea. The coastline is dotted with seaside resorts: Marina Smir, Kabila, Cabo Negro, Martil… They boast hotels, bars and restaurants, but also feature numerous water sports facilities.
Museums in the medinaThe traditional inner city of Tetouan, the medina, oozes pure charm. There is a nice and bustling atmosphere in the narrow streets with low white houses, food stalls, shops with hand-made textile and leather products … Make sure you stop by the museums: the Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Modern Art and the Ethnographical Museum are hidden gems!
A touch of SpainFor a long time, Tetouan was a haven of refuge for Spanish people who had been driven out of Andalusia and this Spanish influence is still visible. The wide boulevards are typically Spanish and the large white houses are also built in an Andalusian style. Moreover, if you book your flights to Tetouan, you will be only 40 km away from Ceuta, one of the Spanish enclaves in Morocco.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").