• Get a dose of culture in Tunisia’s largest historical centre
• The bustling trading port of Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Stroll around the souks
• Relax on the extensive beaches
• The ancient city of Carthage
Located in the middle of the Mediterranean Basin, the multifaceted Tunis region is drenched by the African sun. Here you can find everything you need to make your holiday a success: beach, countryside, history, culture, untrodden paths and peaceful spots. Book your flight to Tunis now and discover this busy metropolis and its surroundings.
Consejos para su estancia en Túnez
TunisTunis, the capital of Tunisia, is built on the site of an ancient civilisation. Its many restaurants with charming lounges offer a blend of traditional Tunisian and international cuisine. Avenue Habib Bourguiba is a long and pleasant promenade where exquisite perfumes waft from the numerous flower shops and which takes you to the souks, a paradise for those who like strolling. In the immediate vicinity of the old city centre, museums and art galleries testify to the considerable cultural significance of Tunis. If you want some breathing space, you can go to the Belvédère park, the green heart of Tunis. Culture lovers must pay a visit to the Bardo Museum, which houses the most important collection of mosaics in the world. Tickets to Tunis are available at advantageous prices on tuifly.be! From the airport to Tunis: 30 min.
GammarthBook your holiday to Gammarth now with cheap flights to Tunis via tuifly.be. Located northeast of Tunis, Gammarth offers a magnificent view of the bay of Tunis. The La Marsa Gammarth centre is situated about 2.5 km inland. La Marsa has everything to please you: a beach, a boulevard, a pleasant inner city with a modern shopping centre and both high-end restaurants and bistros. In addition, it is the ideal starting point for excursions to Tunis, Carthage and Sidi Bou Saïd (you can take the train). From the airport to Gammarth: 20 km
Borj CedriaBorj Cedria is a small village south of Tunis with traditional spice shops and a little railway station where a train takes you to downtown Tunis a few times a day. Your well-deserved holiday begins here. Click and book a cheap flight from Brussels to Tunis via tuifly.be. From the airport to Borj Cedria: 45 min.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Túnez los días siguientes
Charleroi (CRL) Túnez, Tunéz (TUN)
|04/01/21 - 10/01/21|
|11/01/21 - 21/03/21|
|22/03/21 - 28/03/21|
|29/03/21 - 04/04/21|
|05/04/21 - 24/10/21|