What are my payment options?
When booking through TUI fly, you have the following online payment options:
- by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
- through online banking: you can only make your booking from a computer that is equipped with your online banking software
- by Bancontact/MisterCash: you must be able to use the web banking application of the bank that has issued your card
- by Maestro® card: this card must be activated by the bank in order to be able to make online purchases with it. You must be in possession of a SecureCodeTM (unique code) and a Personal Card Reader or Digipass
- by TUI fly Gift Voucher: click on this page for more information
The amount must be paid in full upon booking. If no payment is made, TUI fly has the right to cancel your booking immediately without notice.
You can make a payment while making your reservation or by logging on to 'My TUI fly'.
Should you have any questions regarding your booking, please contact us on the number +32(0)2 717 86 61. For info on accessibility go to the "Contact" section on our website
For Moroccan destinations click here.
Exception for destinations Agadir and Marrakech from/to Brussels and destination Casablanca from/to Brussels: on the number + 32 (0) 70 22 00 00.