Information for Fly Deluxe, Deluxe and VIP Selection customers
Due to the corona measures, our services may differ from what you’re used to. You can expect us to make every possible effort to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. We have therefore done everything within our power to guarantee that we can offer you the best possible services.
Fly Deluxe service on short and medium-distance flights:
If you added Fly Deluxe to your booking, you will still enjoy the extra services on board and at the airport, as indicated on this page.
Deluxe service on long-distance flights:
If you added Deluxe to your booking, you will still enjoy the services on board and at the airport, as indicated on this page. Due to the official measures and guidelines, the following services (partially) differ from the original description:
- This summer the VIP meals will exceptionally be prepared by the excellent chefs of our caterer, not by the chef of Jeunes Restaurateurs d’Europe.
- Due to restrictions on printed matter, we can unfortunately not offer you a newspaper, neither at our desk nor on board.
- No spirits will temporarily be available on long-distance flights.
Additional information for VIP Selection customers:
As a VIP Selection customer, you can automatically enjoy the Fly Deluxe/Deluxe service on board and at the airports. You also have access to the lounge at the Brussels, Ostend and Charleroi airports. If the lounge at Zaventem is not open yet, you can exchange your VIP lounge voucher for a snack, a bottle of water and coffee/tea at any shop that is open.
You want to fly in all comfort and enjoy a personal service? Book Fly Deluxe now and enjoy the following extras during your flight.
Do you travel to a long-haul destination (Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Zanzibar, Cuba, Mombase and USA)? Enjoy our Deluxe for long-haul.
Separate check-in desk at Brussels Airport
Fast Lane (Brussels) or Priority Lane (Charleroi)
Champagne to welcome you on board
High-quality hot & cold meals*
Soda, beer and wine included during the flight
Belgian newspaper of the day
(on your return flight to Brussels)
25 kg checked-in baggage (10 kg for babies)
A seat in the front part of the plane
- Adults: between € 55 and € 65 per person per way depending on the destination.
- Children under 12 only: € 20 per way.
How add Fly Deluxe to your booking?
Have you already made a booking without Fly Deluxe and do you want to add this service to your booking? No problem! You can easily add Fly Deluxe to your booking via My TUI.
Booking is possible until 3 days before departure (depending on availability). Not possible on flights from and to Cabo Verde and on long-distance flights.
Deluxe for long-haul flights
- Flights executed with the Dreamliner
- High-quality cold and hot meals*
- Champagne to welcome you on board
- Wine or beer served with the meals
- Free soda and non-alcoholic drinks during the flight
- Belgian newspaper on the flight back to Brussels
- 25 kg luggage included
- 10 kg hand luggage
- Separate check-in desk and Fast Lane (available in Brussels Airport and Charleroi)
- Leather seats with allocation of seats 2-3-2
- Minimum of 106 cm legroom
- Travel package (earplugs, sleeping masks, socks,...)
Starting from € 200 per person per way.
How add Fly Deluxe to your booking?
Contact your travel agent or call us at 070/22 00 00.
Booking is possible until 3 days before departure (depending on availability).
Important information: can only be booked for the entire travelling party. Attention: on Freebird flights you can not use the Fast lane at the airport! Not available on flights from and to Cabo Verde & Banjul.