Passengers with developmental and/or cognitive impairment may travel alone if they are able to understand the safety instructions and meet the following requirements:
- able to fasten their seatbelts without assistance,
- able to put on their oxygen mask without assistance,
- able to understand the safety briefing,
- able to put on their lifejacket without assistance,
- able to reach the exit without assistance in case of emergency.
In case passengers are unable to meet these requirements, they will not be allowed to travel alone. If passengers only require help to find their way around the airport, it is possible to request assistance. This service is provided free of charge. Please go to the section 'Need help?' on our website to contact us.