Change your TUI fly flight free of charge
The situation changes almost every day, also for us. That’s why we want to adopt a flexible attitude. That’s why we enable you to change your flight free of charge. You can for instance postpone it or choose a different destination.
Frequently asked questions:
Until when can I change my flight free of charge?
You can make changes to your flight free of charge until 27/10/2021 if you made your booking before 31/05/2021.
How many times can I change my flight free of charge?
You can change your flight free of charge only once.
What can I change?
You can change both your date of departure and your destination.
How can I change my flight free of charge?
Contact our TUI fly customer service center.
Belgium: +32 (0) 2 717 86 61
Morocco: +212 5 22 63 46 00 (local tariff)
France: 0899 190 043 (max. €1,34 per minute)
Terms and conditions for “changing free of charge” for TUI fly Seat Only
The “Changing free of charge” campaign (hereinafter referred to as the “Campaign”) by TUI Airlines Belgium N.V. (hereinafter referred to as TUI fly) temporarily enables travellers to change the date and/or destination (available at the time of the change) of a flight booked with TUI fly without any charge and on a one-time basis.
- The Campaign exclusively applies to flights provided by TUI fly. Flights provided by other airlines are excluded from this Campaign. It is not possible to convert a flight booked with TUI fly into a flight offered by another airline company.
- Bookings made before or on 31 May 2021 with day of departure before or on 27 October 2021 can be changed once free of charge until 7 days prior to the scheduled departure, with the new departure date before or on 31 December 2021.
- Within the scope of this Campaign, flights can be changed until 7 days prior to departure and the regular flight change fees as included in articles 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 of the TUI fly General Contract of Carriage are temporarily suspended.
- Changes in terms of the people travelling together do not fall under this Campaign; for such changes, the regular terms and conditions as included in the TUI fly General Contract of Carriage apply.
- In case the (new) flight price exceeds the price of the original booking after changing the flight’s date and/or destination, the traveller shall pay the price difference. In case the (new) flight price is lower than the price of the original booking after changing the flight’s date and/or destination, the price difference shall not be refunded. “Flight price” is understood to mean the price of the flight including any extras that have been booked.
- This temporary Campaign ends on 31 May 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- TUI fly reserves the right to (prematurely) terminate the Campaign or change the Campaign’s terms and conditions, provisions or information at its own discretion and without prior notice, without being liable to compensate the traveller. Any changes or alterations to the Campaign’s terms and conditions as well as suspension or termination of this Campaign shall be published on the Campaign’s terms and conditions webpage.
- This campaign and the corresponding terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. The courts of the legal district of Brussels, with territorial competence for Zaventem, have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this campaign.