Terms and conditions for “changing free of charge” for TUI fly Seat Only
- The Campaign exclusively applies to flights provided by TUI fly. Flights provided by other airlines are excluded from this Campaign. It is not possible to convert a flight booked with TUI fly into a flight offered by another airline company.
- The Campaign exclusively applies to flights already booked and new bookings with a date of departure not later than 31 May 2020. The date and/or destination of such flights can be changed free of charge and on a one-time basis, provided that the (new) date of departure is not later than 31 October 2020.
- Within the scope of this Campaign, flights can be changed until 3 days prior to departure and the regular flight change fees as included in articles 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 of the TUI fly General Contract of Carriage are temporarily suspended.
- Changes in terms of the people travelling together do not fall under this Campaign; for such changes, the regular terms and conditions as included in the TUI fly General Contract of Carriage apply.
- In case the (new) flight price exceeds the price of the original booking after changing the flight’s date and/or destination, the traveller shall pay the price difference. In case the (new) flight price is lower than the price of the original booking after changing the flight’s date and/or destination, the price difference shall not be refunded. “Flight price” is understood to mean the price of the flight including any extras that have been booked.
- This temporary Campaign ends on 31 May 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- TUI fly reserves the right to (prematurely) terminate the Campaign or change the Campaign’s terms and conditions, provisions or information at its own discretion and without prior notice, without being liable to compensate the traveller. Any changes or alterations to the Campaign’s terms and conditions as well as suspension or termination of this Campaign shall be published on the Campaign’s terms and conditions webpage.
- This campaign and the corresponding terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. The courts of the legal district of Brussels, with territorial competence for Zaventem, have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this campaign.