Change your TUI fly flight free of charge
The situation changes almost every day, also for us. That’s why we want to adopt a flexible attitude. That’s why we enable you to change your flight free of charge. You can for instance postpone it or choose a different destination.
Frequently asked questions:
Until when can I change my flight free of charge?
The current conditions for making changes are valid for all flights TUI fly with a date of departure until 31 August 2020.
Let’s suppose that my departure date is 15 July 2020.
You can change your flight now or you can wait until 7 days before your scheduled departure.
What can I change?
You can change both your date of departure and your destination.
How can I change my flight free of charge?
Contact our TUI fly customer service center.
Belgium: +32 (0) 2 717 86 61
Morocco: +212 5 22 63 46 00 (local tariff)
France: 0899 190 043 (max. €1,34 per minute)
Your health and safe holiday are our priority. We’re fully dedicated to this. We have never experienced anything like this before. And we will do all we can for you. Take good care of each other, so we will soon again be able to enjoy fantastic holidays together… Thank you for your trust.
Terms and conditions for “changing free of charge” for TUI fly Seat Only
- The Campaign exclusively applies to flights provided by TUI fly. Flights provided by other airlines are excluded from this Campaign. It is not possible to convert a flight booked with TUI fly into a flight offered by another airline company.
- The Campaign exclusively applies to flights already booked and new bookings with a date of departure not later than 30 June 2020. The date and/or destination of such flights can be changed free of charge and on a one-time basis, provided that the (new) date of departure is not later than 31 March 2021.
- Within the scope of this Campaign, flights can be changed until 3 days prior to departure and the regular flight change fees as included in articles 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 of the TUI fly General Contract of Carriage are temporarily suspended.
- Changes in terms of the people travelling together do not fall under this Campaign; for such changes, the regular terms and conditions as included in the TUI fly General Contract of Carriage apply.
- In case the (new) flight price exceeds the price of the original booking after changing the flight’s date and/or destination, the traveller shall pay the price difference. In case the (new) flight price is lower than the price of the original booking after changing the flight’s date and/or destination, the price difference shall not be refunded. “Flight price” is understood to mean the price of the flight including any extras that have been booked.
- This temporary Campaign ends on 30 June 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- TUI fly reserves the right to (prematurely) terminate the Campaign or change the Campaign’s terms and conditions, provisions or information at its own discretion and without prior notice, without being liable to compensate the traveller. Any changes or alterations to the Campaign’s terms and conditions as well as suspension or termination of this Campaign shall be published on the Campaign’s terms and conditions webpage.
- This campaign and the corresponding terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. The courts of the legal district of Brussels, with territorial competence for Zaventem, have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this campaign.