For safety reasons, the following passengers may not take place at the emergency exit:
- passengers who do not speak Dutch, French or English;
- passengers under the age of 12;
- passengers travelling with a baby;
- passengers travelling with a pet in the aircraft cabin;
- passengers with reduced mobility or another physical or mental disability;
- passengers who are pregnant;
- obese passengers;
- passengers who are physically unable to help others.
In case of non-compliance, you will be allocated another seat by our check-in staff or cabin crew members.