Persons with reduced mobility or people with auditory and/or visual impairment may only travel alone provided that they are able to meet the following safety requirements:
- able to fasten their seatbelts without assistance
- able to put on their oxygen mask without assistance
- able to understand the safety briefing
- able to put on their lifejacket without assistance
- able to reach the exit without assistance in case of emergency"
Passengers who cannot meet these safety requirements are required to travel with an accompanying person. If the passenger nevertheless decides to travel alone, they should take into consideration that the cabin crew will only be able to help them in case of emergency once the entire cabin has been evacuated.
Persons with both auditory and visual impairment are not allowed to travel alone, since they cannot understand the safety briefing without appropriate help.
To make a booking for an accompanying person, go to the section 'Need help?' on our website and contact us.